Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloods being ran - bought Nord pens from both Jintropin and Select.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloods being ran - bought Nord pens from both Jintropin and Select.

Hi All

Lurking here a while (and a few other sites). Since I got so much info from you all I thought I'd contribute.

I have never used any supplements in the past, but as I'm getting older I have been getting tendonitis and ligament pain with relatively light levels of training. Plus the fat is harder to move. I figured it is just age catching up so was looking at HGH for recovery, but the help with general well being and fat loss was a bonus.

I purchased 2 30iu pens from Jintropin.us (Worldhgh) and 2 from SelectHGH. Both provided good service and quick postage. Couldn't fault either. Both pens and boxes etc are the same. Even the batch numbers and expiry are the same. I'll be posting bloods, but I was getting sides off just 2iu after 3 days (CTS). I'm 20 days on now so running my tests again this week.

I was always going to check the HGH I bought by taking bloods after 30 days, but messed up and as I learnt more realised to get full value from the test you need base bloods. I took 3 days at 2iu in a row, 2 days off, had another 2iu and then took 2 days off, then had my base. From reading, I didn't think my base would be that affected. So essentially, 4 doses of 2iu over 6 days an then 2 days off.

I am 38, 5-11 and 180bs. I'm into fitness and train 5 days a week, but not specifically for pure muscle gain and shape.

As well as IGF, I was also tested for testosterone. I have never supplemented. Results for both came back a few days ago.

IGF was 196, which is above average for my age. Any one know how elevated over natural this could be from the pens?

Testosterone was 186!!!!!

I am getting retested for the Test to check its correct this week (although the HGH may have increased Test also). If it comes back low or even anywhere up to 450, I'll have to get off the HGH and get some tests with the Doc. Does anyone know how long my IGF would stay elevated after a month of HGH at 2iu?

At those Test levels I assume they would check the pituitary function and they do this by testing for GH (as the pituitary is what signals to the testis to produce testosterone so they test if the Pit is producing GH to test the function). I won't want the HGH to mess with the results.

I am definitely going to finish the week with the pens and will then be getting bloods so I will update here with the results. I'll be highly surprised if my IGF isn't increased significantly given the feeling I have.

Thanks

D

I think you're missing up pituitary function with hpta function. If you have low test levels, which you definitely do, it has nothing to do with your GH levels and you will not be checked for GH. When your test levels are low they check testosterone, free testosterone, follicle stimulating hormone (fsh) and leutinizing hormone (lh).

I'm not really sure what it is you're looking for here.

Btw welcome to the board.

Comment

yea your post is confusing bro. your saying you tried to get a base GH level tested after being on GH for a a period of time? that kind of kills the whole point of a base as you know.

all you can do now is run the gh and get another test. 3-4iu per day on average should be anywhere from 300-500igf levels after a few weeks. thats a rough estimate but it gives you an idea.

Comment

Sorry for confusing you all. I had two tests. One for IGF and one for Test. Just to get baseline. Seems I confused people on it when I started talking about Testosterone tests at the end of the post.

Lets just stick to IGF.

I just received the results back after a month on the Pens at 2iu.

I have been taking 2IU (5 clicks) to 2.4IU per day. Mainly 2IU 90% of time time. Im 38.

Tested on 4th Nov IGF 194. Tested on Dec 14th 460!

That seems very high on 2IU, but got to be happy with that! I was tested by bloodspot both times. Same lab. Bloodspot is meant to be accurate.

I know people say HGH doesn't affect Testosterone level, but others say opposite. My testosterone result doubled on the 2nd test. In the UK that latest result means Dr's would do nothing about my level.,
        Last edited by D1ngle; 01-06-18, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Attached pic
          Attached Files
          Last edited by D1ngle; 01-06-18, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
            I think you're missing up pituitary function with hpta function. If you have low test levels, which you definitely do, it has nothing to do with your GH levels and you will not be checked for GH. When your test levels are low they check testosterone, free testosterone, follicle stimulating hormone (fsh) and leutinizing hormone (lh).

I'm not really sure what it is you're looking for here.

Btw welcome to the board.
            Hi Chuck, thanks for the reply. Yes but at my age, which is pretty young for those levels, wouldn't they check for an underlying cause for low Test rather than just confirming it was low i.e. they would check pituitary function?

And if my HGH or IGF is high then they assume pituitary is good.

Still learning so appreciate the replies.

Thanks
            D

Comment

Working...
            X