Not all pharma grades are created equal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not all pharma grades are created equal

Used organon sustanon for years. Good results.

Been trying Merck sustanon for a while and although on the face of it it's the same composition it's got way more potency. Maybe just better assimilated I'm not sure but better on me by a stretch.

Funmy thing is, ask anyone that ever tried the original Dianabol, syntex anapolon or Parabolon and they will confirm that this efficacy has never been repeated even though on paper the same compounds are made again

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

Been trying Merck sustanon for a while and although on the face of it it's the same composition it's got way more potency. Maybe just better assimilated I'm not sure but better on me by a stretch.
      You like Merck better? Who has that? You can pm me ...

Comment

No

I have very good freinds but I don't share, sorry

Comment

Lol it was worth a shot. Organon was my fav 15 years ago.

Comment

I heard a while ago that it’s the impurities of raws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another weird thing I noticed is that not all gear gives the same sides. I can try one’s Labs Tren Ace and feel great with very little sides and crazy results and then I can try another who gives me a shitload of sides and the results aren’t as great as the other’s. Same w/ Equipoise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Androman they are talking about pharm grade. Nothing to do with ug labs or vet drugs like tren.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

i've noticed this even with other pharm drugs outside of AAS. the muscle relaxer i'm prescribed for tight muscles in my mid/upper back/traps is stronger from a particular brand. i can't remember the brand name but even though they are both supposed to be the same exact active ingredient at the same exact dose, one of the brands hits me much harder when i take it before bed. makes me far more tired compared to the other brand. kind of scary actually. makes you question the quality control of something we all assumed was very strictly controlled.

Comment

I guess it's like vitamins. They say they are the same dose but some products come with more digestive ability

Comment

Working...
                    X