Freaky fat test. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaky fat test. . .

I just measured my friends bodyfat (7 point SF with harpenden calipers) and it came out at 8.6%. . .he weighs 23.7 stone at this point. . .332 lb(!)
    I was freaked out to say the least. . .I could hardly get a freakin fold on his stomach and his tricep was next to impossible as well. . .
    :eek:

Big boy forsure...i have a friend much like that...he weight about 35 lbs more but he is also 6'8-6'9

just a freak of nature

Comment

yeah, that is freaky. . .my guy is 6'3 . . .he has a pic at his gym of him shaking hands with Dorian back when dorian was competing. . . makes him look like a boy:)

Comment

No doubt man....

Comment

Did you measure after working out?...If you did the number will be lower due to the pump. But impressive none the less....

Comment

damn thats a big boy

Comment

Originally posted by Gilster
              Did you measure after working out?...If you did the number will be lower due to the pump. But impressive none the less....
              He trains 3 times per week and I measured his BF at night around 6 pm on a non training day. .he trains at 10 am normally though so no pump in any case :) Also, when doing BF tests it is recommended by many that you put in the persons age as the age they started training at to get a more accurate measure. . I put in his acutual age in the equation and so it came out higher than if I had put in age 20. . .I think that it was like 6.7 when I put in age 20. . . he is 30 so it came out higher
              keep safe
              CG

Comment

Has anyone had the experienc of having their BF taken by a DEXA scan? I scans like an x-ray and gives a reading that represents even your organ fat. I was in complete shock at my results.
                I am 5'3' and 110 lbs. With a 7 point skinfold BF measure I am 12%. My results from the DEXA were... 22%. It was a hard thing to swallow!

Comment

shit, that may actually dwarf me as well...ship him on over here, we'll have a battle royal

Comment

i could imagine how big this guy is in person

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                      i could imagine how big this guy is in person
                      I can't.

Post a pic of this big mofo.

Comment

Working...
                      X