Time to bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to bulk

I ran a cutting cycle all summer, I believe it's time to change it up for the ending for bulking. Any suggestions? Will be using Olympia Solutions for the bulking I'm sure.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Food. Sounds simple but if you already know how to eat properly, increase your portions. I understand there are compounds that make you retain more water but you can achieve a shredded physique on dbol and test. Post up your current diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      Food. Sounds simple but if you already know how to eat properly, increase your portions. I understand there are compounds that make you retain more water but you can achieve a shredded physique on dbol and test. Post up your current diet.
      It's not perfect, oats in the morning, I eat alot rice and meat. My wife and tries to cook every night. I know I can do better. But I eat about every 2 hours or so. There was a point Chad77, I totally lost my appetite, just disappeared!!!! Started EQ and it makes me hungry. Most if my food is healthy, no sodas, sweet tea(which was hard to break.) I have before had a diet plan written out and would eat 7 times a day and would not eat after a certain time, just life happens and sometimes I loose focus. Wanna help?

Comment

It's all about being consistent and how bad you want it. I understand that life gets in the way. Especially if you have kids. What works for me is I grill all my chicken and cook all my rice on Sunday. This gives me my "core" meals from Monday-Friday. I have a little more time on the weekends to cook my meals and by Friday my chicken starts to taste ehhh so so. :) I buy hard boiled eggs at the store. you can make these yourself but I just don't have the time. I don't count calories but I weigh out everything on a scale. I've posted this a couple times recently but below is my current diet. I give myself 2 cheat meals a week. I haven't ran more then 300mg wk of test. About 9 months ago I added HGH at 3.33iu a day. I'm 5'9" 217 lbs

10 egg whites 2 whole eggs scrambled
        3/4 cup dry oats

Large handful of almonds

10oz cooked chicken
        5oz cooked jasmine rice

2 scoop of natty pb
        1 cup of greek yogurt
        4 hard boiled eggs

10oz cooked chicken
        5oz cooked jasmine rice

workout
        post workout shake 50g whey
        banana

16oz cooked steak or 93% lean burger
        5oz cooked rice
        5oz cooked broccoli

Comment

It's all about being consistent and how bad you want it. I understand that life gets in the way. Especially if you have kids. What works for me is I grill all my chicken and cook all my rice on Sunday. This gives me my "core" meals from Monday-Friday. I have a little more time on the weekends to cook my meals and by Friday my chicken starts to taste ehhh so so. :) I buy hard boiled eggs at the store. you can make these yourself but I just don't have the time. I don't count calories but I weigh out everything on a scale. I've posted this a couple times recently but below is my current diet. I give myself 2 cheat meals a week. I haven't ran more then 300mg wk of test. About 9 months ago I added HGH at 3.33iu a day. I'm 5'9" 217 lbs

10 egg whites 2 whole eggs scrambled
          3/4 cup dry oats

Large handful of almonds

10oz cooked chicken
          5oz cooked jasmine rice

2 scoop of natty pb
          1 cup of greek yogurt
          4 hard boiled eggs

10oz cooked chicken
          5oz cooked jasmine rice

workout
          post workout shake 50g whey
          banana

16oz cooked steak or 93% lean burger
          5oz cooked rice
          5oz cooked broccoli
          How long you run HGH

Comment

I'm planning to stay on for a long time. I started it last Jan so I guess I've been on closer to 10 months now.

Comment

I'm planning to stay on for a long time. I started it last Jan so I guess I've been on closer to 10 months now.
              Ok

Comment

Food, training, gear....in that order.

I'm on 450mgs of sust and have a very lean and still walk at 190lbs

Comment

Working...
                X