Question men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question men

Thinking of adding Mast E after the new years. Normally run test Cyp. Would it be better to run Test E with the mast E verses the test Cyp? Are their any benefits to running both enanthates or disadvantages not running them both? Or does it really not matter?

Thinking of bumping up the test and running the mast with it for a few months, see what I get out of it.Then going back to crusing.

After my last bump of test and running the VAR I had a good weight increase from just the low dose prior. I have lost a few LBS since backing it off(as expected) but I have maintained a lot of the good weight and size I gained. I'm looking to try another compound and see if I can get similar results. I'm trying to get to the point where I will maintain 220 lbs when on a low dose. Right now I'm maintaining at about 215/216..

So..fire away....:D

Masteron Lowers your SHBG meaning it will free up more testosterone in your body!!
    Test is Test the only difference between Test E and Cyp is one has a heavier Ester than the other...
    Many labs use different blends of test...
    If you want to use masteron for cosmetic purpose than you have to he @ low BF, but even at an average bodyfat you will have a much harder look... It's not very anabolic so you won't gain weight on it... proviron does the same thing only it's a pill instead of injectable..

I see no problem in taking masteron or proviron.. I would recommend aromasin too as it binds to the SBGH receptor as well!

What dose you will he running the test?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      Masteron Lowers your SHBG meaning it will free up more testosterone in your body!!
      Test is Test the only difference between Test E and Cyp is one has a heavier Ester than the other...
      Many labs use different blends of test...
      If you want to use masteron for cosmetic purpose than you have to he @ low BF, but even at an average bodyfat you will have a much harder look... It's not very anabolic so you won't gain weight on it... proviron does the same thing only it's a pill instead of injectable..

I see no problem in taking masteron or proviron.. I would recommend aromasin too as it binds to the SBGH receptor as well!

What dose you will he running the test?

I'll bump the test up to 300 E5D.. so that would be a bit under 500 a week. Start the mast out low at 200 to see how body reacts to it and bump it 100 a week and see how it goes to no more then 500.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok. You won't get nothing out of @ 200mgs a week other than some Anti E effects, but you said you will bump the dose...
        It's a very Mild Steroid so 400-700mgs would be ideal... 500mgs would be a good dosage.. Masteron is expensice tho

Comment

Ok. You won't get nothing out of @ 200mgs a week other than some Anti E effects, but you said you will bump the dose...
          It's a very Mild Steroid so 400-700mgs would be ideal... 500mgs would be a good dosage.. Masteron is expensice tho

Yep I agree on that, I just wanna start slow and see if all is well then start bumping it up:thumup:

I just didn't know if there would be any difference or benefits to running both E's with the mast and the test or not.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Yep I agree on that, I just wanna start slow and see if all is well then start bumping it up:thumup:

I just didn't know if there would be any difference or benefits to running both E's with the mast and the test or not.
            You are fine with running it with Cyp!! Prepare for libido to skyrocket as well

Comment

:D:D:D

Comment

I second this. No difference in the ester.

Comment

i disagree with 1 thing bori said. 200mgs of mast will not have a massive effect but it will still have a significant effect on lowering SHBG which means more test available to build muscle. so indirectly it will help put on mass.

but remember rip, mast lowers good cholesterol and raises bad cholesterol worse then test. keep an eye on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    i disagree with 1 thing bori said. 200mgs of mast will not have a massive effect but it will still have a significant effect on lowering SHBG which means more test available to build muscle. so indirectly it will help put on mass.

but remember rip, mast lowers good cholesterol and raises bad cholesterol worse then test. keep an eye on that.
                    Well that's what I mean by Anti E effects because SHBG binds to the Estro receptor

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                      Thinking of adding Mast E after the new years. Normally run test Cyp. Would it be better to run Test E with the mast E verses the test Cyp? Are their any benefits to running both enanthates or disadvantages not running them both? Or does it really not matter?

Thinking of bumping up the test and running the mast with it for a few months, see what I get out of it.Then going back to crusing.

After my last bump of test and running the VAR I had a good weight increase from just the low dose prior. I have lost a few LBS since backing it off(as expected) but I have maintained a lot of the good weight and size I gained. I'm looking to try another compound and see if I can get similar results. I'm trying to get to the point where I will maintain 220 lbs when on a low dose. Right now I'm maintaining at about 215/216..

So..fire away....:D
                      Cyp or enan, it doesn't matter.

I always run my mast and test the same.

About to begin next week this cycle.

Mast prop...300mgs...WKLY
                      Test prop...300mgs...WKLY
                      Winny.......50mgs...ED

you eat relatively good and that red meat does good for the body.

You'll like that stack

Comment

Well that's what I mean by Anti E effects because SHBG binds to the Estro receptor

you said he wont get anything out of 200mgs other than anti effects.

it's more than just anti e effects. it's the potential to build more muscle because of more free test. just wanted that to be clear. someone who doesn't understand could easily read that as "200mgs wont do anything besides lower or block estro".

Comment

you said he wont get anything out of 200mgs other than anti effects.

it's more than just anti e effects. it's the potential to build more muscle because of more free test. just wanted that to be clear. someone who doesn't understand could easily read that as "200mgs wont do anything besides lower or block estro".
                          :agreed:

He'll get good benefits

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            :agreed:

He'll get good benefits
                            Off course you do.
                            Gobble gobble[emoji529]

Comment

That's what I was Looking At B freeing up more test to build with, plus I wanna see what this "hardening effect" it'll have on my look. I plan on bumping it 100 mg E5D until I get to 500 MG. I just wanna take it one step at a time and see how I react..:agreed:

Comment

Working...
                              X