Gas/Bloat off cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas/Bloat off cycle

Everytime I come off a cycle or a test for such a long time I get serious Gas and bloat....
    It doesn't happen in the mornings, but through out the day after the gym when I start eating...
    My diet hasn't change much... still eat Ma eggs,oats,chicken,fish and beef like once a week...

Has anyone have this problem when coming off?..

Clomid farts?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Gas/Bloat off cycle

Oh this is normal. When you run test, test causes abdominal
    Bloating. Like water accumulates around the intestines. That’s why when u run high dosages of Test sometimes u get appetite lose because of the water inside your stomach.

When u come off cycle all that water gets evaporated into air and thus u have gas. So what’s happening with you is you are expelling all that water fluid u had around ur intenstines thru gas. Basic chemistry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
      Oh this is normal. When you run test, test causes abdominal
      Bloating. Like water accumulates around the intestines. That’s why when u run high dosages of Test sometimes u get appetite lose because of the water inside your stomach.

When u come off cycle all that water gets evaporated into air and thus u have gas. So what’s happening with you is you are expelling all that water fluid u had around ur intenstines thru gas. Basic chemistry

Drinking almost 2 gallons a day and piss like a race horse... I shouldn't have no water retention.. anyways I got 1 week left with Clomid and aromasin..
      I might drop the creatine as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Drinking almost 2 gallons a day and piss like a race horse... I shouldn't have no water retention.. anyways I got 1 week left with Clomid and aromasin..
        I might drop the creatine as well!!

That doesn’t mean anything, it’s intracellular intestine water retention meaning it’s water inside the intestines but on their walls. It could be caused by estrogen which in your case I highly doubt because of the supplementation of Aromasin or it could be mineral retention in combination of creatine.

In fact creatine is known to cause gas, but that does not cancels out the mineral retention one experiences post cycle. That is bound to happen.

Comment

Yea Clomid is tricky because it can increase E2 if not managed well with an AI... fucking weird substance which is also an Anti estrogen compound

Comment

Yea Clomid is tricky because it can increase E2 if not managed well with an AI... fucking weird substance which is also an Anti estrogen compound

Yes I know that but there was no need to bring that up since ur taking Aromasin with it. So it’s likely pointless to bring up.

But nonetheless, if I were you...

I’d get back on cycle

Comment

Yes I know that but there was no need to bring that up since ur taking Aromasin with it. So it’s likely pointless to bring up.

But nonetheless, if I were you...

I’d get back on cycle

I fart in your general direction

Comment

I fart in your general direction

Typical Bori. Can’t be serious while having an intellectual conversation smh.

Comment

Typical Bori. Can’t be serious while having an intellectual conversation smh.

Comment

the body processes calories better when on cycle. you come off and those calories are not being processed as efficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      the body processes calories better when on cycle. you come off and those calories are not being processed as efficiently.
                      Interesting...

I have an itch to jump back on...

Comment

I notice the same thing with GH. I come off and it feels like food is just sitting in my stomach rather than being digested and used by the body.

Comment

Yea when I was off for a few months i was a bloated mess.. looked 6 months pregnant

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            I notice the same thing with GH. I come off and it feels like food is just sitting in my stomach rather than being digested and used by the body.

Yes GH does that. GH speeds up the metabolism and increases food partitioning. The mechanism that this happens is simple; it increases the stomach speed.

Comment

Yeah I like to take adex to cut the boating

Get stomach and bowel issues too sometimes

Endocrine system is rebounding

Comment

Working...
                              X