Olympia solutions Anavar tested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympia solutions Anavar tested

So i wanted to let everyone here know that I had to but a UV light/Chem test kit from Labmax to test some anavar i bought for a friend

She is getting ready for a contest and just wanted to eliminate any doubt that what i am getting is legit.

So after doing a little digging I decided on Labmax newest kit. Tested anavar 10mg tabs and see pics for results.

In summary you are looking for green florescents. The pills are dark blue so easy to see if something turns green and has active oxandrolone in it.

Also linking the instructions and results video from Labmax so you know what i am seeing is real.

https://www.labmax.ca/anavar-winstrol-uv-test.php

Thanks Olympia Solutions for pressing real shit!!

Edit: 10mg tabs where purchased as a special order 1 year supply. I believe there are available to still be purchased though. Check with Olympia to be sure

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Judgeno1; 12-13-17, 09:05 AM.

Originally posted by Judgeno1 View Post
    So i wanted to let everyone here know that I had to but a UV light/Chem test kit from Labmax to test some anavar i bought for a friend

She is getting ready for a contest and just wanted to eliminate any doubt that what i am getting is legit.

So after doing a little digging I decided on Labmax newest kit. Tested anavar 10mg tabs and see pics for results.

In summary you are looking for green florescents. The pills are dark blue so easy to see if something turns green and has active oxandrolone in it.

Also linking the instructions and results video from Labmax so you know what i am seeing is real.

https://www.labmax.ca/anavar-winstrol-uv-test.php

Thanks Olympia Solutions for pressing real shit!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the test brother and your support to Olympia Solutions.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X