finishing up my deca/test cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finishing up my deca/test cycle

OK, I have been taking 300 mg ew deca + 300 mg ew EQ + 60 mg ew Test E for the past 17 weeks. The goal was to strengthen the tendons in my shoulder (shoulder surgery in September of 2016) since my shoulder was still very week and there was a lot of pain when I used it. Even putting a 10 lb object up on a high shelf was a struggle and painful.

My regimen was:

weeks 1-4: 2 IUs HGH ed (1 IU morning and 1 IU before bed)
    Weeks 5-13: 2 IUs HGH + 300 mg deca + 300 mg EQ + 100 mg TE with 0.5 mg arimidex eod.
    weeks 14-22: 300 mg deca + 300 mg EQ + 60 mg TE with 0.5 mg arimidex eod.

The goal was to keep my test at or near physiological levels to prevent sexual and or depressive sides. Supraphysiological test levels have been shown to decrease collagen production which could weaken tendons so I wanted to avoid that too.

Before anyone asks, I tried to forego the arimidex and ended up with sensitive, puffy nips within 3 days. I stopped the deca shots for two weeks and jumped back on the arimidex + 0.25 mg cabergoline ed until that went away and then resumed the deca shots and kept up with the arimidex. I kept up with the caber for an additional 4 weeks too just to be safe. I lowered the test from 100 mg to 60 mg because I was developing acne which told me my test was higher then it needed to be.

I am still eating right (most of the time) with 2600 to 3000 cals ed and at least 200 mg protein a day. I didn't work out in the gym a lot of the time due to the pain but when I skipped the gym, I would at least do some pushups at home and pull a bow 20 times or so to exercise that shoulder. I only gained about 10 lbs because of the lack of strenuous workouts but I had to keep telling myself that gaining mass wasn't my actual goal. Strengthening that shoulder and gaining stronger tendons were the goal. In that, I am happy to report much improvement. Benching still hurts but not as much and my shoulder will handle 160 lb chest presses without lasting pain. I am sure I could go heavier but don't want to jeopardize my healing. Now that I have more or less normal shoulder function, I expect that within a few months or so of normal use lifting and carrying, I could, if I wanted, do another cycle and really lift and gain some mass. I don't know if I will or not but I think I could.

Now it is time to start PCT

I've taken my last shot of deca and eq this past Monday. According to my calculations, I have something like 1800 mg deca +1800 mg eq + 100 mg TE in my body and it will take at least 7 more weeks for that to come down to roughly 100 mg each of deca and eq. No way my HPTA is coming back on line until those levels come down so I plan to continue the 60 mg ew TE for another 7 weeks and then start my real PCT.

What do you think of this:

HCG at 250 IU e3d for two or three weeks and then Nolva at 20 mg ed (40 mg?) for 4 to 6 weeks.

Good stuff

Where the pics at bro.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice man good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've done hcg many times and it's super efficient, but here is the issue, or what can be.

It'll make your estro levels higher...I've done the 500 E4D and E7D....keep it simple, try to get some labs done like 2 weeks after you begin to check that estro

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          I've done hcg many times and it's super efficient, but here is the issue, or what can be.

It'll make your estro levels higher...I've done the 500 E4D and E7D....keep it simple, try to get some labs done like 2 weeks after you begin to check that estro
          Thanks. I guess arimidex wouldn't help with that since it isn't from aromatization of test. Do you think a competitive inhibitor like nolva would help? I could start the nolva when I start the HCG....

Comment

Originally posted by BowHunter View Post
            Thanks. I guess arimidex wouldn't help with that since it isn't from aromatization of test. Do you think a competitive inhibitor like nolva would help? I could start the nolva when I start the HCG....
            Yes it would.

Dex isn't going to discriminate on where the estro comes bro...estro is estro whether it be from synthetics of hormones or ours.

Have you had labs done ? Sorry if I missed that you posted had you done it

Comment

I did when I started to set a baseline and then 4 weeks into but not since then. New job and I have just been so busy.... I know, excuses, excuses, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                Good stuff

Where the pics at bro.....

LOL, I would but I don't want to embarrass everybody :thumup:

Really though, I don't ever post pictures on line number one; too dangerous for a school teacher. All it would take is one student or parent to see my picture on a steroid board and my career would be over.

Also, I'm no mass monster anyway. Many here bodybuild as a way of life and it shows. I'm just some shmo who has picked up some knowledge over the years. I look like I lift. That is really all I could claim, LOL.

Comment

I did when I started to set a baseline and then 4 weeks into but not since then. New job and I have just been so busy.... I know, excuses, excuses, LOL.
                  What were the numbers?

You're making the effort though, so props

Comment

Really though, I don't ever post pictures on line number one; too dangerous for a school teacher. All it would take is one student or parent to see my picture on a steroid board and my career would be over.

Also, I'm no mass monster anyway. Many here bodybuild as a way of life and it shows. I'm just some shmo who has picked up some knowledge over the years. I look like I lift. That is really all I could claim, LOL.
                    Don't worry about pics. If you're ok with it, then cool...if not, it's all good[emoji4]

Keep being a contributing member, that's more important

Comment

I can't remember where I read it or the logic behind it but I remember reading you should not use nolva with a 19 nor.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Um

Comment

Good stuff bro.. glad that helped out with the shoulder,...Your doing it right...One step at a time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            What were the numbers?

You're making the effort though, so props
                            My internet is so slow it would take an hour to go back and check my old posts but I think the numbers were something like:

Testosterone: 475 ng/dL
                            Total Cholesterol: 199
                            LDL: 167
                            HDL: 39
                            IGF1: 105

After 1 month of HGH at 2 ius ed (+ a shit load of cholesterol supps):

Total Cholesterol: 185
                            LDL: 149
                            HDL: 38
                            IGF1: 275 (decent response to the HGH)

I started the deca, bold, and test the day after blood was drawn for that 1 month checkup with the intention of monitoring my test level to try and keep it in the physiological range of 400 to 600 ng/dL but I never went back and checked. I get bad acne with supraphysiological test so I just went of that. I started developing some so I cut it back. Just lately, since I stopped the deca and EQ, I started developing some again so I cut the test back to 36 mg ew. Still have normal sexual function and no depression so I think the levels are OK.

Comment

Working...
                            X