• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dallas Mccarver Death Cycle From Chad Nicholls

https://youtu.be/uOefVS7LUuw

Alright who is with me?

R.i.p andro

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

lol @ dave defending his friend chad by saying "to run a cycle like this you would have to be rich and a bodybuilding salary doesn't allow for that".

ummm, it's called selling drugs which dallas was probably doing. his girl was a pro wrestler for the WWE, i'm pretty sure they could afford it. the dallas brand was size. the more size the more his name was known. people go to extremes and will do what it takes to get there. dave himself has admitted a million times how driven and focused a bodybuilder can be even when the payoff is a fucken plastic trophy. look what muntzer did to himself and he was tiny compared to dallas. dave is such a cuck.

Comment

Stop changing my post

Comment

Stfu. Nobody clicks on link without description. Not everybody uses Tapatalk where it shows a pic description of what the link is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Stfu. Nobody clicks on link without description. Not everybody uses Tapatalk where it shows a pic description of what the link is.
          [emoji1610]

Comment

I would like to know who put this cycle together and posted it. THE CULPRIT.

In my 20s I thought I could be like Dorian.

Working out every day drinking lots of beer. lol making zero gains.

Comment

Working...
            X