Can I Combine SERMs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Combine SERMs?

Hi, can i combine Nolva with Tor in small doses for a light PCT after an LGD cycle?

Are there any dangers in doing so?

Thanks

I use Clomid and Nolva all the time...some people don’t like either of these...first time I ever used Clomid I hated it after 2wks...but now it works great for me!

Comment

What is the reasoning if combining nolva and Toremifene?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Macedog24 View Post
        What is the reasoning if combining nolva and Toremifene?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
        I'm not certain that my source for either of them is legit. I want to double my chances in case one of them is fake, so im not left with nothing for PCT.

Comment

Originally posted by rotatorcuff View Post
          Hi, can i combine Nolva with Tor in small doses for a light PCT after an LGD cycle?

Are there any dangers in doing so?

Thanks
          I have used MK 677 & LGD 4033 stack. you can take MK 677 in combination with other supplements but it is important to make sure that you be careful with what you mix. It is possible for you to take MK 677 and LGD 4033 together as a stack and when you do this you will find that you get the best result from your workouts and just about anything else that you do as well so this is another thing that you need to think about. It is possible for you to buy MK-677 and LGD-4033 together and this is a great way for you to make sure that you are doing everything you can to stay safe while also getting the best visible results.
          Last edited by Max; 01-05-18, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X