My Proposed First Cycle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Proposed First Cycle!

I know these are boring threads, but I want insight too!
    Stats:23 yrs old
    3yrs training, involved with sports all my life
    5'9" 210lbs @14bf%
    Fairly Built
    Have done two 1-Test Cycles in past
    If I can Ok it with my wife I would run the following.

Newb Cycle:
    500mg-Test Cyp 1-12wks
    400mg-EQ 1-12wks
    30mg-Naps 1-6wks

Clomid and Nolva I know about and would have before my first shot.

Any comments on health ramifications with this cycle would be great to show my wife.

Suggestions Welcome and hoped for!!! :)

Looks like you've done your homework bro, very nice cycle you have planned there, in fact i'll be running somethin very similar to that pretty soon. As long as you keep your program going with eating enough, sleeping enough, and training hard you should see some really nice gains. If you want help with the wife bro just do some searches, you'll notice that the cycle you have listed is nearly the same cycle many many people use. Cycles like this are made because when using AS if you use it in moderations and for moderate time spans (cycles) as most of us do, you are keeping those major side effects (that are often listed on those damn after school specials) away. Here's a good thread for your wife to read.
    http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ighlight=print

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
      Looks like you've done your homework bro, very nice cycle you have planned there, in fact i'll be running somethin very similar to that pretty soon. As long as you keep your program going with eating enough, sleeping enough, and training hard you should see some really nice gains. If you want help with the wife bro just do some searches, you'll notice that the cycle you have listed is nearly the same cycle many many people use. Cycles like this are made because when using AS if you use it in moderations and for moderate time spans (cycles) as most of us do, you are keeping those major side effects (that are often listed on those damn after school specials) away. Here's a good thread for your wife to read.
      http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ighlight=print
      Thanks alot LMG!
      I'll try to get her to read up and hopefully I can get supplies and start it up by New Years or January sometime.

Comment

I personally would take it slow, and start with Test only. Then add compounds in subsequent cycles.

Comment

Re: My Proposed First Cycle!

Originally posted by DiamondCutCows

Stats:23 yrs old
          3yrs training, involved with sports all my life
          5'9" 210lbs @14bf%
          Fairly Built
          Have done two 1-Test Cycles in past

Newb Cycle:
          500mg-Test Cyp 1-12wks
          400mg-EQ 1-12wks
          30mg-Naps 1-6wks
          it's a well thought out cycle. just a tad long and a bit too much AS for a first cycle IMO, but i understand because of the EQ. what are your goals? you say you're "fairly built" @ 210lbs with 14% bf @ 5'9"... that sounds like a good/great build to me :)

Comment

Just for reference, what would be a reasonable total price for a cycle like this? I dont know many "real life" people into BB'ing and gear and whatnot

Oh yeah, my goals are to put on about 15-20lbs and I hope to see some new vascularity in spots where I usually wouldnt. ie; tris, lats, pecs! Im vascular in the arms, shoulders and legs.

Want to line it up so I can do a Test Prop/Eq or Fina cycle in the summer. (That will be another thread)

Last edited by DiamondCutCows; 12-08-03, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Do u guys think I should stick with the EQ or maybe run something else? Deca possibly? Keeping my goals in mind, Im thinking I can put on a good 20 with Test/DB/Deca, then Get vascular when I cut/harden-up with Prop/Fina or Eq.

Just want to finalize these things; Big Choices, need help making them!!!!!!

Comment

I'd cut the naps back to 4 weeks. The extra 2 weeks is a waste, imo.

Comment

DCS...focus on this one first buddy, I agree with prolangtum, but if youre geared towards the avaerage first time cycle more power to you.

All of these things will add drastic changes to the body, that you have never seen or felt. With the preposed cycle, your going to be bulking, and at 14%, dont expect shredded conditions, also dont expect the gear to do the job for ya.

You got to the size you are now, through genetics, diet and all around soild routine and dedication, you stick with that, and there is no limit as to how far you can go.

Use small, and wisely...get a feel for the basics, before you jump into more advanced things like prop and fina, which need to be shot on a daily basis

Good luck to ya, and stay with us, as we are here to help you every step of the way

Comment

considering your age and stats/history, you may very well benefit highly from a TEST only cycle - you could easily get 10-15 lbs from that.

Comment

I'd cut the naps back to 3 weeks, and cut the test back to 250-300mg/week.

Comment

Some may be saying that his doses are too high and what not, but I believe that the cycle is just fine. This will be the clearest his receptor sites ever are so why not take a big advantage of that first. Like G-S said though, I'd like to see ya cut the dbol to 4 weeks and if you want to make this a complete bulker drop the EQ and trade it for Deca. 300mg of deca should do you just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by DiamondCutCows
                          Do u guys think I should stick with the EQ or maybe run something else? Deca possibly? Keeping my goals in mind, Im thinking I can put on a good 20 with Test/DB/Deca, then Get vascular when I cut/harden-up with Prop/Fina or Eq.

Just want to finalize these things; Big Choices, need help making them!!!!!!
                          I agree with everyone else, if you eat properly a simple Test only 500mg/w for 10 weeks will pack on over 20lbs on your first cycle.

My first was 500mg/w for 10 and I put on 30lbs 255 to 285.

Comment

So does
                            500mg Test Cyp 1-10
                            300mg Deca (Vet Brand? Cheap?) 1-10
                            30mg Naps 1-4
                            Sound better???

Comment

DCC, do you just read Lethal's last post? He gained 30lbs on his First Cycle and it was Test@500mgs for 10 weeks. Sounds pretty darn good to me! You don't need 3 drugs to make GREAT gains on a First Cycle. If you just had to, you can add Dbol@20-25mgs ED for the first 4 weeks along with the Test.

Comment

Working...
                              X