blood work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blood work

Hello friends , considering how expensive blood work can be (bodybuilder test $339) this is what i got: Lipid panel, thyroid panel and full blood cells panel also test levels and i added the prostate check up. I tried to get as much as i could from what is most important...I need feed back

Originally posted by eduardo View Post
    Hello friends , considering how expensive blood work can be (bodybuilder test $339) this is what i got: Lipid panel, thyroid panel and full blood cells panel also test levels and i added the prostate check up. I tried to get as much as i could from what is most important...I need feed back
    https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_te...4&search=#2372

This is all you need

Comment

thanks brother i will do that one next time (in 4 months), i just got this one done this morning...about same price and i see not too far from your recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by eduardo View Post
        thanks brother i will do that one next time (in 4 months), i just got this one done this morning...about same price and i see not too far from your recommendation.
        I've done quite a few. Cheaper and more expensive ones from that site. I do the one I posted the most.

I do get the expensive one once a year. But the one I get now, does the job.

Comment

Did you enjoy the finger in your butt?

Comment

For blood work from the privatemdlabs site, which should be done prior, during and after cycle?

Comment

Working...
            X