kick start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kick start

hello friends, anything methylated makes me feel horrible( anadrol, dbol, superdrol), is like having a massive flu...i feel achy and so tired...i will fall a sleep driving. S o what i do I blast on about 1100 mg: 250 test e /week to keep trt and then the rest is prop/npp or prop/npp/masteron. I would like to switch to all long esters but i need a kick start...any ideas besides the methylated ones( anadrol, dbol, superdrol).

Anavar, it's mild but works wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by eduardo View Post
      hello friends, anything methylated makes me feel horrible( anadrol, dbol, superdrol), is like having a massive flu...i feel achy and so tired...i will fall a sleep driving. S o what i do I blast on about 1100 mg: 250 test e /week to keep trt and then the rest is prop/npp or prop/npp/masteron. I would like to switch to all long esters but i need a kick start...any ideas besides the methylated ones( anadrol, dbol, superdrol).
      just keep in the prop/npp as you add in the long esters you want. as the long esters kick in after 2/3 weeks remove the short esters.

just realize that even with long esters you still gotta inject more frequently than every 7 days for optimal results and minimal sides.

I have found that the sweet spot for me is every 4 days for long esters. much less sides because your hormones aren't on a roller coaster going up and down.

Comment

Working...
      X