Inject T3, triiothtronine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inject T3, triiothtronine

There is a patch being developed by Nanyang Technological University that injects T3 into your body through micro-needles puncturing your skin. T3 has been clinically proven to turn white fat to brown fat.

Have any of you heard of loading up a T3 solution into a slin pin and injecting it sub-q?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

No i havent, but brb....let me try it real quick.

Comment

https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailyme...archiveid=4421

Up to 100mcg/day can be administered intravenous so I am sure if you started out 25mcg/day sub q it would be safe. The question is, it will likely suppress natural T4 production so should you supplement with T4 or will the sub q T3 shots be enough?

I would think injecting 2mcg into different 12 locations around your body each day would be good for dispersion?

Comment

you dont need to supplement with t4 if you are getting enough t3 in. I would want to check on the bioavailablity of each method for appropriate dosing and then change the amount I am using based on that. So for example....if taken orally it has 50% bioavailabilty and injecting subq its at 75% then I would reduce total dosage by 25% to get the same desired amount.

I just made up those figures but you get my point.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
          you dont need to supplement with t4 if you are getting enough t3 in. I would want to check on the bioavailablity of each method for appropriate dosing and then change the amount I am using based on that. So for example....if taken orally it has 50% bioavailabilty and injecting subq its at 75% then I would reduce total dosage by 25% to get the same desired amount.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...1228100910.htm

"The amount of drugs we used in the patch is much less than those used in oral medication or an injected dose. This lowers the drug ingredient costs while our slow-release design minimises its side effects," said Asst Prof Xu.

Comment

I would not be doing it with the goal to increase my metabolism rather change my white adipose tissue to brown adipose tissue.

Comment

I am also wondering if you could use this method to spot reduce fat since the brown fat will be burned faster than the white fat?

I need to try to figure out how effectively it dispersed.

Last edited by AvidFisherman; 01-08-18, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Run it and let us know

Comment

I have some raw T3 coming in, and I have a scale that goes down to a mg accurately. Now I just have to play chemist.

I'm thinking I will use 30 ml of bacteriostatic water as the base since I have some already. I will do 5% BA. This is 31.5ml of liquid.

If I do 1mg of T3 in that amount of liquid I will get around 31.75 mcg/ml correct?

Comment

how many mcg is it per ml? that number is needed to determine it.

Comment

And if you are using it for that purpose you should probably supplement with t4 or t3 in a more traditional manner as it probably will shut down your natural production. I understand what your goal is better now.

Comment

how many mcg is it per ml? that number is needed to determine it.
                        Around 31.75 mcg/ml

Comment

let me just double check and make sure I understand. its Raw t3 in powder form and it has 100 percent purity or do they list it at like 97% or something like that.

Comment

let me just double check and make sure I understand. its Raw t3 in powder form and it has 100 percent purity or do they list it at like 97% or something like that.
                            I deleted the message. It was not 100% but it was almost 100%, like 98.7% I think.

Comment

if you want to be really accurate you should factor that in. Do you have a way of finding out?

Comment

Working...
                              X