Another Log (Something different)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Log (Something different)

So I received my peptides from a very reliable source in the UK of GHRP2. The reason why I choose GHRP2 because it is less sloopy than GHRP6 and release more GH than 6 and also it has no Gherlin effects as far as hunger pains.

Reconstitued 5mgs vial into 2.5ml BAC water and injected my first dose of 100mcg=5tick mark on the insulin syringe upon awakening(saturation dose is between 80mcg-100mcg per shot.

Waited 30 mins to an hour before I ate something. No increase in hunger which is a good thing.

Dose protocol will be 2-3 injections per day..

As of right now I am using it as a stand alone with no CJC1295. With CJC it will have a more GH pulses...

Goal is to reach 190 lean so I have about 7 more pounds to go.

Keep.in mind that I'm not expecting any drastic changes like HGH, but it is more cost effective at this point.

The only steroid Im taking is TEST E 500 mgs a week

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Currently your type?

Comment

Here's an interesting log with bloodwork. I'm not a member at this site but found it when researching.

Strange thing is it seems to raise serum but not igf. Are you getting any bloodwork?

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...gh-test-5.html

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        Here's an interesting log with bloodwork. I'm not a member at this site but found it when researching.

Strange thing is it seems to raise serum but not igf. Are you getting any bloodwork?

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...gh-test-5.html
        No blood work just go about how I feel....

I read alot of Dats research.. you might Know him as the peptide guru. PScarb a highly respected mod over @ uk muscle made some comparisons with peptides and also gets most of his knowledge from DaTbtrue.

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/19...mparison-test/

Comment

Maybe I will do a test in a month or so, but reading on ol boys thread. He used a hefty one shot dose..
          I have not read all the comments cause its like over 1000 comments, but I will get to it..
          Its a peptide i always been keen... maybe I will get some cjc

Comment

Originally posted by mikephilip View Post
            Currently your type?
            Wut?

Comment

i wont repeat myself like i did in the other thread. hopefully you have good luck with it. i think you will like it more with cjc though so go that route if your not loving ghrp by itself.

mikephilip you mother fucker you!

Comment

Im on thread 93 and will quote his results

Well well well.........

Show up at my office this morning and my lab is sitting on my desk. To my surprise serum GH is 19.5! My baseline IGF 171 which is my true baseline and is within 15 points of my IGF a year ago when i tested before starting GH.

So what do i gather from these latest results?

That the 100/100mcg combo works just as well than the 500/250mcg dosage.

Now obviously this number is higher from the 12.8 i got last week. However, there is no scientific reason that why the lower dosage produced a higher number. The spike form natural GH release is so much narrower but steeper that even 5-10min one way or other can change numbers. Even when i was testing my own serum GH with synthetic GH such as Rips and Elits, i would get varrying numbers from the exact same batch. One would say 31 and another one would be 22.

Obviously the time from my blood in vial to actually the lab tech running the test can also be the issue. I believe these variables is also why in the GH testing thread we get different numbers.

But what is important is that we can say for sure than 100/100mcg is a great dose and can give a very nice spike. I am going to test the Tesamorelin 2mg next week at 40min and 3 hours to see what two numbers we get from there. At that point i am going to do a 100/100mcg combo three times daily for two weeks and recheck IGF to see the rise from the baseline of 171. This will give us a nice comparison to Tesamorelin since we know from already well established studies that Tesamorelin on average raises IGF 100-180 from baseline at 2mg daily.

Now my question is he got a higher GH serum reading from 100/100 standard protocol than the boom dosing, but IGF levels seem pretty normal...
                So what the hell is more important? High GH serum or IGF..
                This is a debatable..

Another GH thread coming[emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  i wont repeat myself like i did in the other thread. hopefully you have good luck with it. i think you will like it more with cjc though so go that route if your not loving ghrp by itself.

mikephilip you mother fucker you!
                  True

Comment

Did my second shot... its been an hour since my injection.. no hunger pains...

Time to eat

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                      This is a debatable..

yea see this is the thing. rado ran all kinds of GH and his igf levels got lower. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        yea see this is the thing. rado ran all kinds of GH and his igf levels got lower. lmao.
                        Yea but this dude.. only ran it one time and then pull bloods...

Need to find more research...

If i get igf numbers like i did with GH boy oh boy....

Well never happen tho

Comment

yea i've never seen much evidence of ghrp raising IGF levels. definitely effects GH serum. but Gh serum I think tricks people because people can point to it and say "look my gh serum is high so that means my gh levels are high. i think that's misleading.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                            Now my question is he got a higher GH serum reading from 100/100 standard protocol than the boom dosing, but IGF levels seem pretty normal...
                            This is a debatable..

That's what I just said above. I could give a shit what my GH serum is. I want my igf levels to be above normal. Usually they hand in hand but obviously not always the case. I have yet to find any study on GH serum and the benefits. Ask Turbo, even in the medical field they look at igf levels.

Comment

The only reason why u don't see GHRP raise IGF levels is because GHRP is a noninsulin hormone release pulser meaning it has no profound effect on IGF but rather releases pituitary gland natural growth hormone which has absolutely no correlation to IGF itself. You guys gotta remember IGF is transport related not release related. That's basic biology.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X