New cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cycle

Ok guys haven't been on in a while but here we go with a new cycle,210mg test e eod 50 mg test prop eod,deca 120 mg eod, 1.5 mg letro eod, .25 remadex eod, dball 50 mg 2 hrs pre work out for 3 weeks then change to 50mg anadrol pre work out and 6 IU's HGH ed. Time to grow.diet is 300 grams of Protein 300 grams carbohydrates and 100 fats 12 weeks of pure growing process.BAM

Letro is brutal and will stop a lot of growth. Unless your super sensitive to estro I say fuck letro. Imo it's for gyno reversal only.

Comment

If you have not bought your test e and prop you might think about getting sust. It's a mix of multiple esters. I've seen some sources make it in pretty high concentrations so you won't have to inject as much oil. Also, you are taking in a high weekly mg total. Have you had much experience? Your hormones are going to be pretty elevated.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes this is my 5th cycle in 3 years, I understand the letro effect but after 2 weeks on I was already getting the pea size lumps under the nips and very sensitive, I've done different cycles in the past and as far as mg's a week is really In the middle side, until you get to the 2500 to 3000 mgs.

Comment

I also have caber on hand if I don't like the sides of letro

Comment

if your gear is legit then I'd say that's a pretty sufficient cycle, youll definitely add on some serious size....i wish I could afford 6ius ED lol good luck brother

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pharmacom is always good gear

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
                Pharmacom is always good gear
                :agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
                  Yes this is my 5th cycle in 3 years, I understand the letro effect but after 2 weeks on I was already getting the pea size lumps under the nips and very sensitive, I've done different cycles in the past and as far as mg's a week is really In the middle side, until you get to the 2500 to 3000 mgs.
                  why not adex?

Comment

On remadex ain't that the same

Comment

I'm not sure what remadex is.

Comment

Found this

trademarks.justia.com/764/76/ramadex-76476540.html

Comment

Classification Information

International Class

005*- Pharmaceutical, veterinary and sanitary preparations; dietetic substances adapted for medical use, food for babies; plasters, materials for dressings; material for stopping teeth, dental wax; disinfectants; preparations for destroying vermin; fungicides, herbicides. - Pharmaceutical, veterinary and sanitary preparations; dietetic substances adapted for medical use, food for babies; plasters, materials for dressings; material for stopping teeth, dental wax; disinfectants; preparations for destroying vermin; fungicides, herbicides.

US Class Codes

006, 018, 044, 046, 051, 052

Comment

Sorry Bouncer I ment Liquidex

Comment

Did you get the remadex from Pharma? I bet that's their version of arimidex

Comment

Working...
                              X