Update on Olympia Solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Olympia Solutions

What's up Superior? You know sometimes life just keeps the curve balls coming, I am writing to let everyone know first the bossman has went through a terrible Family crisis, he text me last night and said he will start back to work today. On the on the hand our man that is running the log thought he was out of the woods, so he started back up at the gym and was just to depleted to keep going, went back to doctor and he out him on more medicine in the seems what ever he had wasn't all the way out of his system.
    They will be back in full swing here soon, I just wanted to let you all know the 411. Thank you all for understanding, and I am so thankful I didn't get that shit this year!!! Take care

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I hope he’s okay. He’s a awesome rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

not to be harsh bro but you need to get to the point in terms of the business. what are you saying in this post? are you currently out of stock of everything? are you currently not shipping anything? i'm sorry for all these issues you guys are having but normal everyday customers only care about quality gear and fast shipping. my advice would be to focus on that and less about personal issues in your posts. people tend to stay away from a product or company that always seems to be having issues. again, not trying to be a dick, just trying to give you the mindset of a customer who has no personal connection with you and only cares about the product.

Comment

Who is running the log? Reeper?.. I have not seen a log from him awhile... post two or three logs and that's it, but I was the one being a dick before because I said that log would not last.
        Yea we all have issues, get sick,injured etc...but no one should run a log if they are not 100 percent commited...
        Would be better if someone says... "You know what guys. I'm not up to the task to do a log because of personal issues"
        Instead of shoving gear in their immune system which obviously can make it worse.

Only person I see still doing a log from Day 1 is Push for PSL,but yeah anyways...

Health before anything...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Who is running the log? Reeper?.. I have not seen a log from him awhile... post two or three logs and that's it, but I was the one being a dick before because I said that log would not last.
          Yea we all have issues, get sick,injured etc...but no one should run a log if they are not 100 percent commited...
          Would be better if someone says... "You know what guys. I'm not up to the task to do a log because of personal issues"
          Instead of shoving gear in their immune system which obviously can make it worse.

Only person I see still doing a log from Day 1 is Push for PSL,but yeah anyways...

Health before anything...

Yea, I understand what you are saying. Reeper did let the board ok know he was sick. And it has been really bad on him. He will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            not to be harsh bro but you need to get to the point in terms of the business. what are you saying in this post? are you currently out of stock of everything? are you currently not shipping anything? i'm sorry for all these issues you guys are having but normal everyday customers only care about quality gear and fast shipping. my advice would be to focus on that and less about personal issues in your posts. people tend to stay away from a product or company that always seems to be having issues. again, not trying to be a dick, just trying to give you the mindset of a customer who has no personal connection with you and only cares about the product.
            We are fully stocked, man you guys have no care for others going through a hard time?

Comment

And actually we have great quality gear, but you all will not try it out, think we should give it all to you

Comment

Originally posted by BAMA76 View Post
                We are fully stocked, man you guys have no care for others going through a hard time?

you miss the point. i'm trying to help you understand how customers think that aren't friends or family.

i'm sorry for your boss family issues bro i really am. i'm just trying to help you guys see things from a potential customers viewpoint. if they see a rep always talking about problems they are going to say to themselves "i better let them work out their issues first". get what i'm saying bro? its nothing personal.

Comment

you miss the point. i'm trying to help you understand how customers think that aren't friends or family.

i'm sorry for your boss family issues bro i really am. i'm just trying to help you guys see things from a potential customers viewpoint. if they see a rep always talking about problems they are going to say to themselves "i better let them work out their issues first". get what i'm saying bro? its nothing personal.
                  We have NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE ON ANY OTHER BOARD

Comment

OKAY! lol.

Comment

What's up Superior? You know sometimes life just keeps the curve balls coming, I am writing to let everyone know first the bossman has went through a terrible Family crisis, he text me last night and said he will start back to work today. On the on the hand our man that is running the log thought he was out of the woods, so he started back up at the gym and was just to depleted to keep going, went back to doctor and he out him on more medicine in the seems what ever he had wasn't all the way out of his system.
                      They will be back in full swing here soon, I just wanted to let you all know the 411. Thank you all for understanding, and I am so thankful I didn't get that shit this year!!! Take care

Yea, I understand what you are saying. Reeper did let the board ok know he was sick. And it has been really bad on him. He will be back.

And actually we have great quality gear, but you all will not try it out, think we should give it all to you

You're making yourself look more of an ass by not stfu...just saying man

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        You're making yourself look more of an ass by not stfu...just saying man
                        I'm just over y'all's bullshit man, I was doing the respectful thing in letting the board know what was up, and I get statement like if you don't have the product just say it, total disrespect from day one all y'all wanted was hand outs and we did hbd out so y'all outted us. Nit stupid. Got a guy that has a life threatening illness and you and your board could give two fucks, and boss I'm not gonna expose him but has had some MAJIR FAMILY shit, I guess you all never been through shit, at one time I saw this board a brother hood, well I was fooled.

Comment

I'm just over y'all's bullshit man, I was doing the respectful thing in letting the board know what was up, and I get statement like if you don't have the product just say it, total disrespect from day one all y'all wanted was hand outs and we did hbd out so y'all outted us. Nit stupid. Got a guy that has a life threatening illness and you and your board could give two fucks, and boss I'm not gonna expose him but has had some MAJIR FAMILY shit, I guess you all never been through shit, at one time I saw this board a brother hood, well I was fooled.

This is not a brother hood.........

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                            This is not a brother hood.........

I wouldn't even call it that bro, more like a daycare for old has beens to bitch at each other all day and cry about shit that don't concern them. How about that one.

Comment

I wouldn't even call it that bro, more like a daycare for old has beens to bitch at each other all day and cry about shit that don't concern them. How about that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X