X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave palumbo explaining HGH

https://youtu.be/cRS5xJpIAO4

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

basically HGH starts working right away. it creates hyperplasia meaning more muscle cells but not hypertrophy. that's why it takes so long to see the actual muscle growth because time is needed for those new muscles cells to grow.

If this is true then 6-8 months isn't needed for HGH...maybe to reap the benefits of collagen better sleep etc but not for new muscle cells.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
      basically HGH starts working right away. it creates hyperplasia meaning more muscle cells but not hypertrophy. that's why it takes so long to see the actual muscle growth because time is needed for those new muscles cells to grow.

If this is true then 6-8 months isn't needed for HGH...maybe to reap the benefits of collagen better sleep etc but not for new muscle cells.

I prefer HGH that causes a lot of water retention in the muscles. Meditrope HGH is my favorite. I’m very full all the time. When i used serostim it was so clean i didn’t gain any water which made it less noticeable other than faster recovery and fat loss. I always take insulin 20 minutes after my hgh shot to avoid going flat from insulin resistance as Dave Palumbo talks about. I also take T4. The theory is the conversion of T4 to T3 in the body makes HGH more anabolic. Who knows if it’s true but i stay lean while growing which is nice.

Comment

Working...
      X