RUI mk677 log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUI mk677 log

This will be my second run with mk677 but first time from the company RUI-Products. Last time I ran 25mg for 30 days and didn't get any noticeable gains from it. Either my body didn't respond to it or it was bunk mk677.

I've used RUI in the past and all of their products have been top notch. I'll be honest only reason I haven't used them for everything is they are on the pricey side. But I singed up for email updates and they always have products marked at 50% off. I've used other brands of adex and always got itchy and sensitive nips. As soon as I switched to RUI adex, the sides went away completely.

I started the mk677 this past Saturday @ 25mg a day. I took it around 9pm. I woke up around 2am to take a piss and I wanted to go raid the refrigerator. lol I woke up that worming at 6am and immediately ate my normal breakfast (10 egg whites 2 whole eggs & 3/4 cup of oats). Usually on the weekend I'll wake up and drink a cup of coffee and chill a little before having breakfast but I was very hungry. So far today I'm feeling the same. I'll update as changes occur.

what are you looking to get from running it Chadd?

Comment

it's true. RUI isn't a sponsor here but their products are much stronger than other places. i was used to using .5ml adex ED with my cycles from other companies. with RUI adex I use .1ml ED.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        it's true. RUI isn't a sponsor here but their products are much stronger than other places. i was used to using .5ml adex ED with my cycles from other companies. with RUI adex I use .1ml ED.
        damn

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          what are you looking to get from running it Chadd?
          Since my last run I didn't even get an increase in appetite, I'm already pleased. :D I'm hoping to add a couple pounds of muscle from it. Some also get great sleep benefits but since my sleeping sucks, even on HGH, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            Since my last run I didn't even get an increase in appetite, I'm already pleased. :D I'm hoping to add a couple pounds of muscle from it. Some also get great sleep benefits but since my sleeping sucks, even on HGH, I'm not getting my hopes up.
            do you believe you will keep any gains ..if you get them..or will they fade when coming off?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              I was using 1ml of adex of another company and was getting sides. Switched over to RUI @ .5ml and I'm fine. I bet I could lower it even more, I just need to play a little with the dosing.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                do you believe you will keep any gains ..if you get them..or will they fade when coming off?
                I'll let you know! :D If I keep the gains I will definitely be cycling this again.

Comment

Ill be following this one..

Comment

Working...
                  X