Expired HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expired HGH

Hay guys was wondering if any of you ever use HGH that expired a year before, I have someone that has US HGH and will give me a good price on them, and no I'm not trying to sell any just wanted to know your thoughts on it if it would be worth me trying it

If kept cold usually HGH is good for a year.

Buy a kit and test it. You only need to run 5 days before testing igf levels. If it tests good then buy some more.

Comment

Thanks I'll do that

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
        Hay guys was wondering if any of you ever use HGH that expired a year before, I have someone that has US HGH and will give me a good price on them, and no I'm not trying to sell any just wanted to know your thoughts on it if it would be worth me trying it
        I believe Jano on another board tested GH that was like 2-3 years past expiration date n it showed very little degradation. However it has to be stored under optimal conditions. Kept refrigerated n out of direct light. I'd see if u can get some background on how these were stored. If it's already a year past expiration means that it was produced almost 2 years ago. I'd also see if they will offer a refund if testing turns out to be bad. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
          Yes croy71 like all other compound, if the product are well stored you use it without problem.
          But, the more the date passes, the more you lose in effectiveness.

Comment

I wouldn’t buy them

Comment

Working...
            X