Test high or low?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test high or low?

Cycling with high test or low test, which do u prefer and WHY?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I guess it depends on your goals.... if u want to add size size strength and all out mass then you're going to need high test....if u want to look better more athletic tighter etc low test with a higher anabolic.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I really like the npp and test cycle I'm running but I want to switch to moderate test and run it long time with the hgh. npp can get pretty expensive considering how much oil u need to inject per week. rather save that money for more growth....test is super cheap

Comment

Low...slow gains and easier to keep that weight after finishing cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
          I really like the npp and test cycle I'm running but I want to switch to moderate test and run it long time with the hgh. npp can get pretty expensive considering how much oil u need to inject per week. rather save that money for more growth....test is super cheap

I really like npp for a bridge and for the first month of a deca cycle with or w/o an oral kick. Though, I have realized, being an average bb enthusiasts, i can do about every thing with deca that can be done with npp and more, except saturate blood level more quickly. Deca is a virsital compound, nearly as cheep as test and I guess I'm fortunate with nandrolone for I have little sides up to near a gram if I keep the test 250ish... and I can run multiple other compounds along side high deca with little increase in sides and light use of anceleries as long as test stays about 250. If one enjoys npp, deca with and a little play time and patience , and keeping the test down you may see its as dry and more comfortable than npp. When I run deca I keep my salt intake down MAJOR help with water retention. Get the salt and test down and deca is not wet. Last I think as much all out mass can be built with or w/o supraphysiological doses of test, there is a fairly new study showing exercised rats grow muscle as migs of nandrolone and food increase almost infinity. I say infinite though the study stopped at the equivalent of about 1.2 grams for human body weight, with no signs of weight increase slowing. They kind of summed the study up by saying that more nandrolone equals more muscle mass on the frame.
          Thnx for your comments Andro,hope all is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post

NPP is crazy expensive compared to deca.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              Low...slow gains and easier to keep that weight after finishing cycle.
              With you on the low slow gains, iv seemed to have forgotten the after finishing part though, lol!

Comment

Do you do eatadick

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Do you do eatadick

Sorry what do you mean???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The best cycle to concentrate on is the 12weeks cycle because it increases your strength,muscle and less fats and it’s less expensive

Comment

Originally posted by fitnessshop View Post
                      The best cycle to concentrate on is the 12weeks cycle because it increases your strength,muscle and less fats and it’s less expensive

Scam artist

Comment

Originally posted by fitnessshop View Post

Looks like something a cop would say

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken View Post
                          Cycling with high test or low test, which do u prefer and WHY?

I like a moderate amount of test. If i go up to a gram i get gyno and fatigue. I currently am on 600mg Test (sustanon, Test prop), 400mg nandrolone (300mg deca, 100mg NPP), 300mg primobolan enanthate, 150mg masteron. I just added the masteron because my nipples are sore so i need some estrogen reduction. Masteron is my preference for estrogen reduction. It’s easier on my joints than AI’s and i get the anabolic benefits. This is the highest I’ve gone on test in a year. I was running about 350mg.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
                            I like a moderate amount of test. If i go up to a gram i get gyno and fatigue. I currently am on 600mg Test (sustanon, Test prop), 400mg nandrolone (300mg deca, 100mg NPP), 300mg primobolan enanthate, 150mg masteron. I just added the masteron because my nipples are sore so i need some estrogen reduction. Masteron is my preference for estrogen reduction. It’s easier on my joints than AI’s and i get the anabolic benefits. This is the highest I’ve gone on test in a year. I was running about 350mg.
                            I like a low ratio of test to all compounds usually 150-300 at most. Same rational behind it, my estro goes wack at 330 test long ester. I don't know ur history jb but if u run long or continuous some blood work with the basics (cmp, liver) and ESTRO WHILE RUNNING might be beniftual. Some of u guys can have no gyno symptoms while estro is hi. At some point it explodes, like there is so much it finally makes androgen receptors firtili in brest tissue. But the gap between running excess estro could lead to BPH, new studys showing this associated hi estro as an actuator of BPH. Once known this can be mitigated. Masterone may need help? Good luck thanks for your views they are appreciated.

Comment

Sure u already have it covered with blood JB

Comment

Working...
                              X