Nandrolone phenylprop who's used it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nandrolone phenylprop who's used it?

There seems to not be a lot of people that have used this drug. I assume because of lack of availability. With all the new powder guys, it is on most lists and I would like to give it a try. Thinking of test prop 150mg EOD and 100mg NPP EOD. Anyone have any feedback on it from previous cycles?

DROID

Re: Nandrolone phenylprop who's used it?

Originally posted by droid
    There seems to not be a lot of people that have used this drug. I assume because of lack of availability. With all the new powder guys, it is on most lists and I would like to give it a try. Thinking of test prop 150mg EOD and 100mg NPP EOD. Anyone have any feedback on it from previous cycles?DROID
    I haven't tried it yet but in a few months when I have the fungs I will be running a prop/npp cycle. I look foward to see what it can do for me. Bump for anyone who has experience.

Comment

I have access to Dubols (NPP from India), and am thinking about giving it a shot in January with Test Prop. It will be my first time using both NPP and prop. Hoping to see some posts about NPP as well; someone who is quite knowledgeable suggested that I do NPP/prop followed by 4 weeks of Var instead of my usual EQ/Test Enth cycle.

Comment

NPP is awesome. As soon as i threw it in my cycle i felt it. I did 125mg EOD for 6 weeks. Was great. BM India NPP is what i used. No pain at all.

Comment

Phenylprop rocks! It's gentle enough for women to use and gains made on it will are keepable. Put me in an EXCELLENT mood! I've used Superanabolon and Durabolon.

Comment

Originally posted by droid View Post
            There seems to not be a lot of people that have used this drug. I assume because of lack of availability. With all the new powder guys, it is on most lists and I would like to give it a try. Thinking of test prop 150mg EOD and 100mg NPP EOD. Anyone have any feedback on it from previous cycles?

DROID

Just started this week with Masteron E @ 500 and Test @ 500.

I’ve always ran high Test solo but this time I want to try something different. I might even go down to 300-350mg of Test.

My theory is that I’m using a Test/DHT/19NOR stack so it should be very synergistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
              Just started this week with Masteron E @ 500 and Test @ 500.

I’ve always ran high Test solo but this time I want to try something different. I might even go down to 300-350mg of Test.

My theory is that I’m using a Test/DHT/19NOR stack so it should be very synergistic.

Hell yea

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell yeah, responding to a 14 year old thread.

Comment

That is a good cycle!! NPP does rock, the combo of test P and Npp are great.....I usually ran 200mg of each eod.....

Comment

Originally posted by Reeper View Post
                    That is a good cycle!! NPP does rock, the combo of test P and Npp are great.....I usually ran 200mg of each eod.....

Nice I never really fully ran NPP. This is my first npp cycle I guess u can say, I’m pretty stoked. It’s only been 5 Days and I’m already impatient about it haha. Pumps have gotten better tho

Comment

Nice I never really fully ran NPP. This is my first npp cycle I guess u can say, I’m pretty stoked. It’s only been 5 Days and I’m already impatient about it haha. Pumps have gotten better tho

Fock yo NPP

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                        Fock yo NPP

R u using Rohm npp?

Comment

R u using Rohm npp?