First Test Cycle, Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Test Cycle, Possible?

You're probably thinking why am I starting test so late? Well the reason is that I only managed to get my hands on some oil's this week. And I'm already two weeks into my oral cycle of nanodrol and tr3st. After this cycle is done and if I do end up running Test I'm considering crusing on low dosage because I feel it's pointless coming off when intending to go back on after couple months break imo.

Nanodrol/Msten - 4 WEEKS
    TR3ST/Trestolone - 4 or 5 WEEKS

Starting Week 5 Running 400MG TEST CYP /12 WK's.

Armidex 0.5 EOD

PCT: Clomid/Nolva

The original plan was to run Nanodrol for 8 weeks and TR3ST for 12 Weeks. Do PCT etc... Wait, then jump on test, then cruise.

I can continue to run it for 8 weeks and have a break, or i can add-in the test... just looking for some opinions.
    Last edited by Lowkii; 01-30-18, 06:59 AM.

So many things wrong with this cycle

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I think you need to do some research before doing a cycle, a lot more research that is

Comment

Originally posted by Lowkii View Post
        You're probably thinking why am I starting test so late? Well the reason is that I only managed to get my hands on some oil's this week. And I'm already two weeks into my oral cycle of nanodrol and tr3st. After this cycle is done and if I do end up running Test I'm considering crusing on low dosage because I feel it's pointless coming off when intending to go back on after couple months break imo.

Nanodrol/Msten - 4 WEEKS
        TR3ST/Trestolone - 4 or 5 WEEKS

Starting Week 5 Running 400MG TEST CYP /12 WK's.

Armidex 0.5 EOD

PCT: Clomid/Nolva

The original plan was to run Nanodrol for 8 weeks and TR3ST for 12 Weeks. Do PCT etc... Wait, then jump on test, then cruise.

I can continue to run it for 8 weeks and have a break, or i can add-in the test... just looking for some opinions.

Do what your body can do. Sometimes I run long cycles. Really long cycles. I’m monitored by a dr and he tells me how my body reacts to thing and I tell him how I feel. The last cycle I did I ran 16 weeks when I was at the peak of the cycle I was running 500mgs sust, 500mgs decca a week plus’s I was taking 100mgs anadrol a day. I went from 197lbs - 225lbs. Right now I’m coasting on 1cc a week and have been for 4 weeks now. My current weight is 215lbs and can’t wait to start my next cycle. KEEP IT PUMPIN!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X