next cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next cycle

hello friends, i did my first cycle 14 weeks : test e 250 mg/week, propionate 175 mg/week+75mg npp+75mg masteron prop.I also got my blood work done and everything came out good, if this first cycle was of about 1000mg all together HOW MUCH HIGHER SHOULD I GO FOR THE 2ND ONE ???? 1200, 14000. i need acvices

Originally posted by eduardo View Post
    hello friends, i did my first cycle 14 weeks : test e 250 mg/week, propionate 175 mg/week+75mg npp+75mg masteron prop.I also got my blood work done and everything came out good, if this first cycle was of about 1000mg all together HOW MUCH HIGHER SHOULD I GO FOR THE 2ND ONE ???? 1200, 14000. i need acvices
    How much ancillarys and type did you have to use if any?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

i went cruising on 250 test e /week. i used clomid the last 3-4 weeks of the blast caused i felt a little itching

Comment

I think if you had good results then why change it up, eventually you will not get the same gains the more cycles you do but remember time on equals time off, this stuff can get addictive so don't fall for the I'm loosing everything I need to stay on longer, you can keep sides down with that equation and after each cycle do a good cleanser to get rid of all the toxins and your receptors will be primed

Comment

if you up the dose every cycle what will you do 10 cycles from now? run 20 grams of gear a week? you need to change the mindset brother.

maximize your gains on the lowest dose possible. once you are maxed out then increase a little bit. if you go the other way with ever increasing doses things wont go well i promise you. side effects get worse and the body can only take so much. look at someone like big lenny for example. this guy took it to the extreme and now he has nowhere to go in terms of gaines.

Comment

i certainly thank you all for the wise answers i will follow your sugestions

Comment

More is not allways better. One can make gains on verry little gear, say 250 test long ester and 150 mig of npp. Think about this, 250 test alone will put ur testosterone higher than it has ever been naturaly, most likely. The npp/ nandrolone, your body makes it, and at 150 migs there is more nandrolone in circulation in blood than has been sence your mother was pregnat with you. That small amount of nandrolone ur mother made, pumped through ur vians, and played a big role in the asimilation of you. That little bit is not a small amount.

Ran migs high and low but all the time now its under a 1000 mig total. I do not see the cost of gear and sides being worth the difference another gram of gear makes and if there is a lack of progress at 1000, that is my fault.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X