Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would like to see an Underground Lab Forum added?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would like to see an Underground Lab Forum added?

per my other posts I think it would be a good idea to add an underground lab forum, like we have the chemisty forum. it would be a good place to discuss new products and results with specific products.
    Yep it would be a good idea
    75.00%
    Don't really care either way
    7.14%
    No for whateve reason I think it is a crappy idea :D
    17.86%

Alot of UG labs don't want their stuff advertised on the open boards.

Comment

nah...i think it would possibly slow traffic to the main anabolic discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by G-S
        WHAT?!?!?! every other post you see something about UGL on this board and every other board out there. they aren't doing to well at keeping their names low profile.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
          nah...i think it would possibly slow traffic to the main anabolic discussion.
          I understand that goliath. I just think for people looking for info on a specific UGL brand it would be easier to go to a forum. it would be mostly for people looking for updated info on a lab.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
            I understand that goliath. I just think for people looking for info on a specific UGL brand it would be easier to go to a forum. it would be mostly for people looking for updated info on a lab.
            i see your point, and it may be a good idea. i just like to see traffic in the main anabolic section high. it keeps people checking in and reading/posting. if everything was broken into sub categories it could just become a pain in the ass....

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
              i see your point, and it may be a good idea. i just like to see traffic in the main anabolic section high. it keeps people checking in and reading/posting. if everything was broken into sub categories it could just become a pain in the ass....
              I agree

Comment

yeah but if another board does it that will definatley slow traffic

Comment

sure, I would hate to have the feds struggle with the search button when they could just brouse the UG lab forum. Not that people tend to get a bit careless with info every once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by loper
                    sure, I would hate to have the feds struggle with the search button when they could just brouse the UG lab forum. Not that people tend to get a bit careless with info every once in a while.
                    nice first post, HMMM I wonder if you have interest in an UGL. I must state again. every other post on amost all 8 or so boards I visit is about an UGL so how are they trying to keep their names on the down low when all you read about is these guy's product?

Comment

i know one very good one that feels this way

Comment

I like the idea go for it

Comment

nice first post, HMMM I wonder if you have interest in an UGL. I must state again. every other post on amost all 8 or so boards I visit is about an UGL so how are they trying to keep their names on the down low when all you read about is these guy's product?

Of coarse I have an interest in UGL, I think their fantastic!!! (and maybe I should have posted a "hi everyone, new to board" post for my #1 here...lol.....hate reading those) anyway, we all know what happened over at elite with a few lose lips and such, maybe the UGL forum isn't a bad idea but people have to be a bit more careful about what they say. underground labs are constantly walking a tight line the way it is. Maybe I'm way off here, but I hate it when available products become unavailable products.

Comment

Bad idea.

Comment

For starters, you don't see the best UGL's names plastered anywhere...they are underground for a reason. Secondly, devoting a forum to it turns into every jo shmo pm'n someone who gives a response to a thread with something like "hey man, where can I get ahold of some of that such and such stuff"...

Putting it in the anabolic forum, and most guys don't know the difference between QV, Denkall, and ***.

Comment

Working...
                              X