Safe or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe or Not?

So today I was to have a package (personal use)delivered to my home via USPS Priority mail. I received a text saying that a notice was left saying that there was not a secure area to leave the package and to reschedule delivery.
    I called the local Post Office and they took the tracking number and came back and said that when it was to be delivered, there was still $5.20 outstanding postage owed. I asked if I could pick it up today and they said I could come between 3:30-5:00 to pick it up. Do you think it is nothing and I should just go, or chalk it up as a loss? Or am I just being paranoid?

Originally posted by voneber View Post
    So today I was to have a package (personal use)delivered to my home via USPS Priority mail. I received a text saying that a notice was left saying that there was not a secure area to leave the package and to reschedule delivery.
    I called the local Post Office and they took the tracking number and came back and said that when it was to be delivered, there was still $5.20 outstanding postage owed. I asked if I could pick it up today and they said I could come between 3:30-5:00 to pick it up. Do you think it is nothing and I should just go, or chalk it up as a loss? Or am I just being paranoid?
    fuck that

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

pick it up.

they didnt leave it there because mailman felt that someone couldve easily stolen your package. thats been going around alot.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah the mail service in my area have definitely stepped up on that. Its just them being more cautious.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken View Post
          fuck that

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
          Fuck what? Happens everyday. Small personal orders they don't give a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
            pick it up.

they didnt leave it there because mailman felt that someone couldve easily stolen your package. thats been going around alot.

First smart post you've possibly ever made!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              First smart post you've possibly ever made!

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post

Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn B.. we are connected.. we posted at the same time..
                    Do u wana dance?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

The fact they have a time frame is odd... I’ve gotten notices saying they didn’t deliver because no one was home and they would either try to redeliver or I could go to post office to pick up. I went at my convenience, never at a specified time given by them. Proceed with caution and have an escape route planned lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
                        The fact they have a time frame is odd... I’ve gotten notices saying they didn’t deliver because no one was home and they would either try to redeliver or I could go to post office to pick up. I went at my convenience, never at a specified time given by them. Proceed with caution and have an escape route planned lol!!!
                        5pm is when the post office closes. 3:30 is when the driver will be back and the pack will be available for pick up.

Comment

Well all turned out fine. Shipper had paid for a medium priority box, but put order into a large priority box. So there was like $5.25 due on the shipping. Bouncer was right driver was to be back at 3:30 and they closed at 5:00. I was there in time and it was an easy, mostly stress free pickup. Live and learn for next time. Thanks for the mostly reassuring input.

Comment

Very good glad to hear

Comment

I remember O.U.S. Sent me a pack one time I had to go to the office to pickup. When I got there they came walking out with this beat up parcel leaking from every corner ..im just standing there with a half smile half shitting myself..drove out of there real fast haha the paranoia especially while cranked up on hormones is REAL

Comment

Working...
                              X