Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep

Hey bros.

I am into week 2 of a 10 week Test/Sus cycle. It is now 1:30 AM and sleep has become a word I only remember vaguely.

1) Is this normal?

2) What the hell do I do about it?

I've tried Tylenol PM and I get about 2 hours out of it. Same with OTC sleep meds.

I'll never make it through 8 more weeks
    without sleep.

Thanks
    :sleep: :sleep:
    Last edited by muscledoc; 12-10-03, 02:06 AM.

gotta have sleep to grow.Maybe Melatonin will help

Comment

Gotta have sleep to function period. Another few nights and I'm going to be nasty as hell

Comment

It's normal....AAS stimulate the Central Nervous System.

See if you can get a script for Ativan...it's much milder than Valium and such, and it's not addictive. It won't make you feel really woozy...but it will tone down CNS and allow you to feel 'normal' again.

Comment

count sheep. lol no but seriously.its some sort of side affect i guess belive it or not i eat like a hog but when i start a test/dbol stack i cant eat for shit.i think the melatonin will help.you can get it at gnc. or even walmart

Comment

Thanks sbg. Actually I have it because I take it when I travel to ameliorate jet lag.

I just took 1mg. We'll see if it works. I'm wired tonight!

I'll look into the Ativan. I guess I can always use alprazolam, although I dont like to unless absolutely necessary.

Comment

and what are you guys doing up at this hour?

Comment

im on the east coast so its 2:03 here.im up every night.Bored .my girl is asleep so im seeing if i can learn something

Comment

Well I've found this is the place for learning. Going to try to sleep. Have a good night

Comment

FYI:

1mg Melatonin did the trick. For now anyway

Comment

You could try ...

a combo of GABA/Glycine/niacin(no flush pref) might do the trick...GABA around 500mg - 750mg...do not buy GNC brand aminos, they are not quality. Twinlabs makes a nice combo of niacin, inositol and gaba.

I generally use tenex(guanfacine = long acting clonidine) to drop BP, but it also allows me to sleep even with tren/prop/winny. Not safe tho for normal BP.

Comment

periactin will knock u out !

Comment

I canīt sleep also

first week 600 mg cyp.

thats bad

Comment

Melatonin only works for about a wk. And you don't want Ativan, Valium, Xanex cause they all have a long half life. I've found Ambien to be the best sleep aid. Very short half life and you do not feel drowsy the next mroning at all.

Comment

Do you do your shot before bed or in the morning?

Comment

Working...
                              X