MyoGen White Paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyoGen White Paper

Please click the link below for a special presentation by Jessica - Don't forget to enable subtitles!

https://youtu.be/U92Nw_-x8xE

Step 1 - MyoGen White Paper

Hi there!

Andre back again with some news that I know you’re going to love.

In my first post I shared what we believe are the general truths applicable to the current anabolic steroid industry. This includes lack of quality control, public perception of performance enhancing compounds and difficulty in finding reliable information about using these products safely.

Our white book ties all of these together and explains in detail, the solutions we are implementing. It is intended as a supplement to our editorial calendar and also provides a deep insight into the expertise and leadership of the MyoGen while outlining our plan to turn our vision into reality.

Our ambition for MyoGen is to use the experience and knowledge of our parent company, coupled with our unwavering commitment to our new science and research division to focus on manufacturing the highest quality steroids on the market. In doing so we are creating increased options and improved outcomes to athletes and bodybuilders all over the world.

Far from being ‘just a manufacturer’, our goal is to foster relationships with clientele, to listen to feedback, to consider all suggestions.

The white paper represents a key factor in our prelaunch campaign overall. In the coming weeks we will address each point further in depth, share lab photos, product photos, quality reports and more.

We have big plans for 2018 and we are excited to have you on board!

I will see you in a few days to unveil our product range.

You Can Download Our White Paper Here:http://bit.ly/2t2ouQV

so the products will be available in a few days? you guys definitely seem to have a different approach that's for sure. as long as the gear is quality it's all good.

Comment

How about just get the site up, products up and fucking order lol

Comment

White blotter paper by chance?

Comment

Lol

Comment

Meanwhile

Comment

Working...
            X