Buying Steroids: Pharma vs. UGL - Guru Ameen Alai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Steroids: Pharma vs. UGL - Guru Ameen Alai

Why do the effects of UGL dosages differ from Pharma grade? What are quality and impurities and why they make a difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxlpVEaOb8c

good vid....damn B if only u can get a source that can supply pharma grade gear...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

no lie that video made me want to sell my stash and buy pharm grade lol

Comment

I've run pharma test and there is zero difference compared to quality ugl.

I can't speak for other drugs but as far as basic test goes no difference. My sex drive is nuts on both.

Pharma dbol and shit like that would probably be stronger but your more likely to get fake pharma dbol and fake pharma in general so it's a catch 22.

Comment

Difference between pharma test and UGL is the oil is thicker on pharma and you actually know what dosage you are getting with pharma grade.
          I prefer pharma grade because of the quality, but I prefer UGL because of the smoothness of the oil. You can adjust dosage on UGL.
          Pharma come in amps over here;not sure in the states

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I've done labs with pharma test and ugl test and the numbers were a tad higher with pharma, but not by much.

I remember specifically me doing this to see what difference their was.

I've done pharma Drol vs ugl Drol and pharma Drol...you're lucky if you can even do 50mgs a day, and no more than 10 days. It's unbearable shit

Comment

yea rado has a point. dbol dosages used to be like 15mgs per day at max. that Ceba shit that Arnold and them guys used to use was apparently potent as fuck. according to everyone that was around back then you would blow up on as low as 5mgs a day. lol. nobody an i mean nobody was using 50-100mgs of dbol a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                yea rado has a point. dbol dosages used to be like 15mgs per day at max. that Ceba shit that Arnold and them guys used to use was apparently potent as fuck. according to everyone that was around back then you would blow up on as low as 5mgs a day. lol. nobody an i mean nobody was using 50-100mgs of dbol a day.
                I remember specifically when I did this. It was 2007 in Miami...I remember getting pharma Drol and I loved it until the 10th day.....lower back was swollen to the point I could barely walk, my nose bled, my head was pounding....but you know what??😁😁

If you wanna see a beast within yourself, take that pharma grade Drol, dbol and come talk To Me in 2 weeks lol.

Even the superdrol I'm on now at 50mgs from one of the sponsors here, is no joke...imagine it being real Pharm.

BUT test is relatively the same, Pharm or not...as I stated, and I still have those labs...I did this experiment in 2015...I was doing script test and then made the switch..both labs were relatively close.

Comment

How can you tell by the dosage? The only way to know if your stuff is overdose/underdose is by how you feel and taking bloods and you still won't get a precise dose..
                  From what I heard @ least on y'all neck of the woods they tend to overdose the ugl test.

Comment

And im talking about testosterone not orals

Comment

Ayy disregard I re-read Gaydos comment

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                        Ayy disregard I re-read Gaydos comment

stupid shit

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          stupid shit

Comment

i agree.. ugl do overdose their test. i can name a few actually. people see crazy bloods on only 500mg of test and think that its good gear but in reality the ugls are slamming nearly 350mg per ML and labeling it as 250

Comment

Working...
                            X