Everything you need to know about GH: Guru Ameen Ali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything you need to know about GH: Guru Ameen Ali

Guys this is a MUST watch. He goes into very specific detail about the characteristics of American vs Chinese growth along with shipping issues about temperature control.

This is a lot of answers to the stuff we have had heated discussions before with on this forum.

https://youtu.be/-2QbdB2Uezs

His vids are great. Good find chuck.

Comment

It was interesting. He talks about having vials vacuum sealed to help preserve the GH when shipped. All GH that I ever tried was always vacuum sealed. If not I'm sure it would be bunk by the time it arrived in the mail.

I wonder if he's such a guru why doesn't he look better than he does. Don't get me wrong he looks very athletic but he doesn't not have much size at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        It was interesting. He talks about having vials vacuum sealed to help preserve the GH when shipped. All GH that I ever tried was always vacuum sealed. If not I'm sure it would be bunk by the time it arrived in the mail.

I wonder if he's such a guru why doesn't he look better than he does. Don't get me wrong he looks very athletic but he doesn't not have much size at all.
        Many don't need to look the part to be gurus....most of the smartest guys I know, barely look decent at all. It's weird I know.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Many don't need to look the part to be gurus....most of the smartest guys I know, barely look decent at all. It's weird I know.
          I get it but then I have a hard time taking any kind of advice from them. It's like the fat trainer at the gym. lol Why would he have any clients??

Comment

I get it but then I have a hard time taking any kind of advice from them. It's like the fat trainer at the gym. lol Why would he have any clients??
            Ha ha yea catch 22....I'm on your side, but many guys that are some of the best or smartest around, look like meh

Comment

Not sure what knowledge has to do with practice or muscular genetics. Some people hit the books harder than the weights. I don't see any problem with this.

Comment

he made a video on why he isn't big.

he doesn't have the genetics for it.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                  he made a video on why he isn't big.

he doesn't have the genetics for it.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
                  I was going to say this earlier, But i left it alone because these dickheads are know it alls

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

the flip side of this is someone like Ronnie Coleman who is dumb as dumb gets. genetics does not = knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      the flip side of this is someone like Ronnie Coleman who is dumb as dumb gets. genetics does not = knowledge.
                      Yeah I get it but it's like the guy who teaches you to be a race car driver. He can verbally tell you what to do but has no idea how to drive a car. lol

Comment

Yeah I get it but it's like the guy who teaches you to be a race car driver. He can verbally tell you what to do but has no idea how to drive a car. lol
                        The way u wrote that seemed a riddle 4 a sec, but i see exactly what ur saying.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll give you another example. bill belichick..

Ameen knows drugs, diet, and training like bellichick knows football. does bellichick need to look like Gronkowski or make a play like Gronkowski for you to take football advice from him?

you act like ameen looks like some fat little slob. the guy is like 45 and he looks in great shape. aside from genetics how do you know his goal isn't just to be healthy?

Comment

His advice is wise.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

You don't have to have giant muscles to know real good GH smells like Band-Aids and sticks to the sides of the bottle and goes cloudy when it's shaken hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X