Initial Product Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial Product Range

Hi, Andre from MyoGen here with an announcement that a lot of you have been eagerly awaiting.

A direct result of combining innovation with our passion for sports, The Myogen Team is proud to introduce our flagship product range. Our pinnacle performance injectable and oral steroids, along with our range of protections, will set a new standard in performance innovation and define the next generation of anabolic steroids.

At MyoGen, innovation is more than just a word we use, it’s who we are. It’s what drives us to create the highest quality products that assist our customers in reaching their goals.

Innovation regularly enables us to create new solutions that will excite and inspire our customers. Our range of powerful steroids offer our customers enormous competitive advantages and the ability to continuously raise the bar.

This evolution of our complete product range reinforces our commitment to remain focused on our customers’ potential. MyoGen remains obsessed with delivering world class performance enhancing products and experiences.

We will continue to show the world that there is no limit to how far MyoGen can go.

Our product range is as follows:

Injectables (5 ampoules of 1ml)

DecaGen 250 – deca durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate) 250 mg/ml

StanoGen 50 (Water Based) – 50mg/ml

SustaGen 250 – Sustanon testosterone 250 mg/ml

TestoGen 250 – Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg/ml

TrenaGen Mix 150 – Tri-tren 150 mg/ml

Orals (Box of 50 tablets)

ClenbuGen 40 – clenbuterol 40 mcg/tab

DianaGen 10 – Methandienone/Dianabol 10 mg/tab

OxaGen 10 – Oxandrolone 10 mg/tab

StanoGen 10 – Stanozolol 10 mg/tab

T-Gen 3 – t3 cytomel 50 mcg/tab

TuriGen 10 – turinabol 10 mg/tablet

Protections

AnaGen – Anti Estrogen arimidex 0.5 mg/tab – Box of 30 tablets

ClomiGen – Anti Estrogen clomid 50 mg/tab – Box of 10 tablets

NolvaGen – Anti Estrogen nolvadex 20 mg/tab – Box of 10 tablets

SamaGen – Liver Protection 140 mb/tab – Box of 50 tablets

We will be adding more products in the future and of course, I’ll keep you updated when that happens. See you again in a couple of days to talk about our anti-counterfeiting systems.

I'd be happy to give your test e and deca a try. Doesn't have to be much. A bottle of each just so I can test it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      I'd be happy to give your test e and deca a try. Doesn't have to be much. A bottle of each just so I can test it out.

Comment

Working...
      X