Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Product Range & Anti-Counterfeiting Precautions

Hi Everybody!

Andre back again and I have some great news for you all.

Today I can reveal the complete MyoGen product range, and I also want to talk a little bit about the measures that MyoGen is taking to fight fake and counterfeit anabolic products.

Every one of our products is a direct reflection of the passion that our team members have for performance enhancement and being the best you can possibly be. Our research and development department uses its latest findings to drive the development of our products created to help athletes, bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts reach their goals.

Soon we will take you through our world class laboratory so you can witness our manufacturing methods, and also go through the testing that we do to ensure that our products exactly meet our customers’ expectations.

But without any further hesitation, I am proud to introduce our complete product range:

(Our first 15 initial products will be available on completion of our launch campaign, with our entire product range available soon after).

Anti-Counterfeiting Measures and Precautions

Today, underground laboratories are pushing fake anabolic products onto the market at an alarming rate. The product itself can look virtually identical to the real thing, meaning to the untrained eye, counterfeit products can be very difficult to spot.

MyoGen uses sophisticated technology to distinguish its products from fake counterparts. We employ a number of protective measures in order to make it easy for consumers to differentiate genuine MyoGen anabolic steroids from fake products.

Unique Serial Number: All ampoules or tablet packs have a unique serial number that can be checked on our website, ensuring originality and full traceability of the product.

Ampoules: Our injectable products come in glass ampoules to ensure the product is kept in a perfect sanitary condition. The ampoules are colour coded specifically to match product, dosage and ester type.

Tablets: When it comes to tablets, we package our orals in blister packs. Counterfeiters sell tablets in bottles as the production process is cheaper, and so is shipping.

Seals: Every product is sealed very carefully to keep out any bacteria or air. Most counterfeiters use manual equipment and the seals can come loose quite easily. MyoGen product seals have proper edges and are uniformly attached with the brand name printed on it.

Leaflet: Each MyoGen product is packaged together with its own product information sheet. This leaflet contains an additional counterfeit deterrence system and an anti-counterfeit symbol.

That’s a wrap-up of some of the anti-counterfeiting measures that Myogen employs. I’ll see you on again on Wednesday when we announce our product pricing structure.

We leave you with a special video presentation from Jessica about how to spot fake steroids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqY2U8dRmIc&t=9s

Can you just post once your gear is ready.?

I'm not TRYING to be an ass, but fucks sake man.

All this posting about what is to come, nobody cares. We want products and WORKING good products as well.

Who cares what they look like, just stop the bs and get it going.

Comment

And tell Jessica to stfu and hurry up

Comment

lol

Comment

Nice [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X