Price Announcement - Our Pricelist is Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Announcement - Our Pricelist is Here

Hello my friends, it’s Andre from MyoGen here our much anticipated price list!

MyoGen is a company that continues to inspire athletes worldwide with our innovative products.

Recently we introduced our range of pinnacle performance, next generation anabolic performance enhancing products and protections. These high quality products have been carefully engineered to set a new performance benchmark within the industry.

Our products are designed to support athletes during the rigor of competition, whether they need to shed weight, increase muscle mass or improve strength. No matter your goal, MyoGen has a product to support you.

Quality is what we are judged against. If we aren’t great, then nothing else matters. Every product we make is tested once by us and again by an independent laboratory to ensure quality is high and our customers remain satisfied.

As part of our commitment to the fitness industry, we recognize the importance of ensuring our products are appropriately priced. Great products don’t always have to mean high prices, therefore, we regularly assess our manufacturing methods to ensure we work in the most efficient way possible.

Below, you will find our prices.

Amps of Vials?

Also we had a few people ask across various forums, why have we chosen amps over vials? I know people have their own individual preferences on this topic. These are the key reasons we have chosen to make MyoGen injectable available in amps instead of vials.

Along with quality, our customers’ health and safety is our primary focus. By using amp, there is less chance of contamination and the product is kept in a more sterile environment. Product use is more sanitary due to not having to make multiple withdrawals (as with a vial).

Secondly, ampoules are more difficult to counterfeit simply because they are harder to manufacture than vials. They require specific machinery to fill and seal.

Thirdly, we have found that amps offer better protection during shipping. If an amp is damaged during transport less of the product is lost.

That’s all I have for you today, I look forward to our next update in a few days, where I will be revealing some incredible news about our mobile application and how we are using the latest augmented reality to revolutionize the user experience.

$58 for 10ccs of test?

I'm all set....WAY too pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      $58 for 10ccs of test?

Pricey, but I’m loving the amps.

Comment

$58 for 10ccs of test?

Really? I charge people 60 euros for 10cc's.. pharma grade its 80 euros

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Really? I charge people 60 euros for 10cc's.. pharma grade its 80 euros

fucking drug dealer:agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            fucking drug dealer:agreed:
            I got 3 kids to feed lol

Comment

I got 3 kids to feed lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

I got 3 kids to feed lol

haha that's funny

Comment

$58 for 10ccs of test?

if the quality is top notch and it truly is made to the standard and quality they claim, it's not horrible. like if you need half the dose of this gear compared to other gear then we can agree it's probably worth it.

BUT if it's just another UG lab, then I agree with you.

only way to find out is to test it out. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    if the quality is top notch and it truly is made to the standard and quality they claim, it's not horrible. like if you need half the dose of this gear compared to other gear then we can agree it's probably worth it.

BUT if it's just another UG lab, then I agree with you.

only way to find out is to test it out. :D
                    Yes I agree....in if it's as good as script, then all day I'm in...but if it's reg ugl, then no too high.

Yes texting is where it's at:weights:

Comment

Hopefully the list will grow as far as products. I'd like to see some tne, different test esters, tren ace and anadrol.

Comment

I just noticed these are 5 amp prices?! Is this gear made from the tears of orphans and some endangered species?
                        A lot of us just like to get our gear as long as the quality is good. Just seems like a lot of show for a ugl...

Comment

Yea $58 for test lol

Comment

If it's to expensive for you nobody is forcing you to buy it....lol

It's cheaper than Pharmacom nobody says anything about the price of Pharmacom. Yes it's hard to resell it but for personal use it's not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                              If it's to expensive for you nobody is forcing you to buy it....lol

It's cheaper than Pharmacom nobody says anything about the price of Pharmacom. Yes it's hard to resell it but for personal use it's not that bad.
                              Good point I agree

Comment

Working...
                              X