Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripper now that he's found AAS

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    God damn what the hell is that old man on? We need to get in contact with him ASAP and get whatever he's got.lol.. I don't know who Ripper is but a ripper can run that fast he should probably join the American Olympic team..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

EPO and albuterol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        EPO and albuterol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
        I know he Po and albuterol will give you more endurance but how the hell was he able to run so much faster then the other 95 year old guys? Lol.

Speaking of epo it just reminded me of something. Do you guys know anything about running EPO with your insulin and GH? I know all about running insulin ngh meaning I know how to do it safely and have done it many times. I'm not saying anyone else should do it. I would never advise people to take insulin that needs to be your own choice but you need to educate yourself well very well before thinking about it. Also the statement about not running insulin until you know everything you need to know about nutrition and insulin was not directed towards the person who made this post or this comment it's towards anybody who is reading it that has never taken it before.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol. Just an old man in good shape who probably has a track background. Other guys look like they are from the bingo club.

Comment

he's the Usian Bolt of the senior citizen track circuit. lol

Comment

I can't tell if he's going fast or if the others are just going that slow.

Comment

Working...
              X