Superdrol vs Anadrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    But aint that shit hard on the liver? how long you running it?
    Adrol i can run for a couple months no problem. I absolutely love adrol! Sdrol is too much for my liver to handle. I’m 49. Maybe for a young guy it would be okay.,

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      I posted the pics of the stuff.

I want to see if milk thistle has its effects. Many studies show it does and btw, I bought pure milk thistle, not any filler bs....went to a medical shop that sells these herbs
      I've been wondering about milk thistle too. My old stand by was always Liv-52 but the overseas one. Could never tell if it helped cause I never got bloods done. I reslly wanna look into it now, not sure if tests are cash inly or ins will cover some of it.

Comment

Superdrol owns Anadrol in terms of muscle gains imo.

3-4 on sdrol and I can see/feel my physique changing. Fullness, pump, strength, hardening - if you are lean enoguh sdrol is a game changer visibly.

It is very harsh on the body, I use in small runs of 14-21 days MAX.

Comment

Tudca for liver support

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
            Tudca for liver support
            Isn't that Bear bile. You sick fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              Isn't that Bear bile. You sick fuck!

It’s actually bear semen

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                It’s actually bear semen
                Ahhh... nothing wrong with that then. Love a bit of bear spoof.

Comment

I run N2guard and tudca year around, kinda expensive but it does the job

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
                    I run N2guard and tudca year around, kinda expensive but it does the job
                    Over price stuff that dylan gemelli pushes @ evo. You can buy the ingredients for a fraction of that price

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I like Superdrol more than Anadrol but I feel so fucking toxic on Superdrol. Both times I ran it I ran it for 4 weeks. The last 2 weeks were hell. I was constantly just groggy and lethargic but in the gym, I was a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Auris View Post
                        I like Superdrol more than Anadrol but I feel so fucking toxic on Superdrol. Both times I ran it I ran it for 4 weeks. The last 2 weeks were hell. I was constantly just groggy and lethargic but in the gym, I was a beast.
                        Prolly cause you was taking to much!!. 10mgs pre workout is more than enough

Comment

Yeah when you start feeling groggy lower the dose.
                          That groggy feeling is terrible...you literally can pass out while standing up!
                          You basically have to cut the dose in half and play it from there.

Anzel
                          Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Any questions please PM me or visit puritysourcelabs.ru thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by anzel View Post
                            Yeah when you start feeling groggy lower the dose.
                            That groggy feeling is terrible...you literally can pass out while standing up!
                            You basically have to cut the dose in half and play it from there.

Anzel
                            Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Any questions please PM me or visit puritysourcelabs.ru thanks!
                            On superdrol? Is it laced with Ambien or some shit lol

Wtf...superdrol made me want to go run 20 miles ED.

Not one time did I feel either of those 2, super or reg drol, did I feel ANY type of lethargy.

It was the opposite and superdrol is TOXIC....kind of an understatement as well....superdol destroyed me in 13 weeks at 50mgs ED....but never had a better dry, hard look and stronger than I normally am.. hands down all day superdol for the win over any oral that I have ever done.

Winny?
                            Dbol?
                            Var?
                            Drol?

You can put all those 4 combined to give me EXACTLY what I want...4 vs 1....1 trumps them all

Superdol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                                On superdrol? Is it laced with Ambien or some shit lol

Wtf...superdrol made me want to go run 20 miles ED.

Not one time did I feel either of those 2, super or reg drol, did I feel ANY type of lethargy.

It was the opposite and superdrol is TOXIC....kind of an understatement as well....superdol destroyed me in 13 weeks at 50mgs ED....but never had a better dry, hard look and stronger than I normally am.. hands down all day superdol for the win over any oral that I have ever done.

Winny?
                                Dbol?
                                Var?
                                Drol?

You can put all those 4 combined to give me EXACTLY what I want...4 vs 1....1 trumps them all

Superdol
                                And you liver payed the price lol

Comment

Working...
                                X