📢📢📢 NORDITROPIN 30IU pen in stock 📢📢📢

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 📢📢📢 NORDITROPIN 30IU pen in stock 📢📢📢

Yes, this news is so cool that even I used emoji!

Norditropin 30IU pen is available for orders!

Manufacturer: Novo Nordisk, Denmark

In 1 cartridge (1.5 ml) contains:
    Active substance: Somatropin (Human Growth Hormone) 10 mg (30IU);
    Excipients: mannitol, histidine, poloxamer 188, phenol, hydrochloric acid or sodium hydroxide, water for injection.

EXPIRATION DATE: 09.2019

Kit contains:
    1 pen Norditropin Nordilet 10mg / 30IU, 10 needles.

https://selecthgh.com/product/buy_norditropin/

If this pen has the cartridge, which seems to be....I'm going to get myself a few then. Going to run 3ius ED since pens is what I've been waiting for.......AND.....I will run blood as always.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      If this pen has the cartridge, which seems to be....I'm going to get myself a few then. Going to run 3ius ED since pens is what I've been waiting for.......AND.....I will run blood as always.
      One of the features of Nordilet injection pen is the cartridge already in the pen.

This slightly increases the cost of the product, but solves problems with finding pens for cartridges.

And most importantly for me-with this hGH do not need to play game "LEGO: constructor hGH". I hope Pfizer and Sandoz will also start releasing such ready-to-use solutions.

Comment

I used these and it's really nice having it all loaded and ready to go. Just twist it (I think 8 clicks is around 3ius if I remember correctly) screw the needle on and inject. You'll get spoiled by these...lol

Comment

Working...
        X