Controlling heart rate and BP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlling heart rate and BP

So i'm about 5 days into a cycle. Prior to this I was fairly fit. Running every day with some boxing. My resting heart rate was about 62.

I'm 5 days in running test E and Dbol at 50mgs and resting heart rate has gone to 87.

Apparently safe range is 60-100 but to me there is no way you can tell me you are healthy with a 100 bpm.

What are you guys doing to combat this?

My resting heart rate is 103 averaged with no drugs and my cardiologist said he has absolutely zero concern about it. You're still in normal range and the increase will burn more calories. I wouldn't worry about it personally. The blood pressure is the indicator you need to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
      My resting heart rate is 103 averaged with no drugs and my cardiologist said he has absolutely zero concern about it. You're still in normal range and the increase will burn more calories. I wouldn't worry about it personally. The blood pressure is the indicator you need to watch.
      I disagree with that Chuck. There is a fair bit of info out there regarding heart health and heart rate.

The cardio difference being on and off is pretty significant. For instance 3 weeks ago I could have run 40mins and barely been out of breath. On the weekend I went for a swim and I come back to the beach and i'm literally out of breath with the heart rate way up.

Obviously the heart is working harder now, maybe because the blood is thicker, more red blood cells etc... Question is, what can I do about it?
      Attached Files

Comment

I don't know what to tell you bro. I'm just telling you that you are still in normal range and my cardiologist told me that my higher heart rate is of absolutely ZERO concern, as in not even a little bit concerning. I tried arguing with him about it and he told me to throw away my heart rate monitor.

Comment

My Rest heart rate is in 90's when I ran Tren and T3... reality is your heart rate is going to go up. Im off everything and my shit back to 50BPM

Your current heart rate is not so bad.. do some cardio and the issue will be fixed;however you are running test and Dbol two compounds notorious for water retention which will make your heart work harder imo.. u got an AI?

More red blood cells dont mean jacked. In fact it should improve your cardio.. I.E. cyclist using EPO

my HCT is currently 54 and I have no cardio issues

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
          Last edited by boricuarage79; 03-26-18, 04:50 AM.

Comment

If you're only 5 days in it's not from the Test so maybe cut the dbol down to 25mgs a day if you're concerned and see what that does.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              If you're only 5 days in it's not from the Test so maybe cut the dbol down to 25mgs a day if you're concerned and see what that does.
              Yeh it's the Dbol i'm sure. I dropped down to 20mgs today will see if it makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                My Rest heart rate is in 90's when I ran Tren and T3... reality is your heart rate is going to go up. Im off everything and my shit back to 50BPM

Your current heart rate is not so bad.. do some cardio and the issue will be fixed;however you are running test and Dbol two compounds notorious for water retention which will make your heart work harder imo.. u got an AI?

More red blood cells dont mean jacked. In fact it should improve your cardio.. I.E. cyclist using EPO

my HCT is currently 54 and I have no cardio issues

Yeh no AI but I think I need one

Comment

just run the test. dbol is not known as a "healthy" steroid by any means. you lift like once a month and you're like 47. no need for orals.

Comment

Seems to me that dbol is one of the least used these days. At one point, it was a staple for pretty much everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      Seems to me that dbol is one of the least used these days. At one point, it was a staple for pretty much everyone.
                      it's one of the most popular items on any sources list still to this day. right up there with test and deca.

dipshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        it's one of the most popular items on any sources list still to this day. right up there with test and deca.

dipshit.
                        Doesn't seem to be talked about much as of late.

Dipshit

Comment

it's "boring and old school". dumb ass noobs would rather talk about some horse shit peptide or pre workout.

Comment

Dbol is still talked about... not on this shite forum

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                              Dbol is still talked about... not on this shite forum

because losers like you would rather discuss big lenny noodle dick. faggot.

Comment

Working...
                              X