**Warning To All Sources And Customers**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Warning To All Sources And Customers**

In the last few months I have seen a large increase in source emails being compromised or scammers creating an email that is very similar looking to the actual source email. Pay close attention when ordering. Many of the scammers will only take bitcoin as payment.

Also, pay close attention on tapatalk. Tapatalk has both a "forum pm" feature and a "tapatalk pm" feature. Some people may be pm'ing a source with the basic forum pm function and then they get a tapatalk pm from a very similar username pretending to be that same source. A few people that haven't payed close attention have already been caught up in this on multiple forums.

In conclusion, be very careful with usernames and email addresses. Make sure they match exactly with the real source.

Example Below:

Real Source: [email protected]

Impostor Source: [email protected]

if you are in a rush or not paying close attention you may not catch the difference in those email addresses. Pay better attention guys. These scammers are depending on your carelessness.

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    In the last few months I have seen a large increase in source emails being compromised or scammers creating an email that is very similar looking to the actual source email. Pay close attention when ordering. Many of the scammers will only take bitcoin as payment.

Also, pay close attention on tapatalk. Tapatalk has both a "forum pm" feature and a "tapatalk pm" feature. Some people may be pm'ing a source with the basic forum pm function and then they get a tapatalk pm from a very similar username pretending to be that same source. A few people that haven't payed close attention have already been caught up in this on multiple forums.

In conclusion, be very careful with usernames and email addresses. Make sure they match exactly with the real source.

Example Below:

Real Source: [email protected]

Impostor Source: [email protected]

if you are in a rush or not paying close attention you may not catch the difference in those email addresses. Pay better attention guys. These scammers are depending on your carelessness.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

also I've seen multiple sources using the email service tutanota have their email taken over and asked for payment to have it back. tutanota is either easily hackable or people within the company are doing it themselves. do not use this email service.

Comment

also I've seen multiple sources using the email service tutanota have their email taken over and asked for payment to have it back. tutanota is either easily hackable or people within the company are doing it themselves. do not use this email service.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seriously..

Comment

So which service do you prefer.

Comment

Working...
            X