Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Spotlight on Gallene Sciences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLYzBKg6CBY

Hello there, this is Andre from MyoGen and I am back to introduce you to Gallene Sciences, the parent company behind MyoGen.

As a new company, we aren't shy about shaking things up. Gallene Sciences is relentlessly focussed on striving toward our full potential by using our innovative solutions to drive new growth.

By utilising the latest manufacturing and testing methods, we are able to consistently produce products of a very high quality. Coupled with our world class laboratory and experienced staff, we are ready to provide a rock solid brand you can depend on and push the industry to adapt to the new realities that it faces.

There has never been a more exciting time to enter the steroid industry. By utilizing the latest trends in research and development, we allow our lab to maintain cutting-edge science. This isn’t just about releasing new products, it’s also about making the world's best products even better.

As we look to the future we are carried forward by tremendous momentum. Our range of hormones and medicines will always be our greatest competitive advantage and there are is no shortage in opportunity for growth.

I hope you enjoyed the opportunity to learn more about how MyoGen came about, I will be back in a few days with a really exciting opportunity for you, a tour and showcase of our world class laboratory!

Working...
X