What’s your current cycle and goal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s your current cycle and goal.

Post up what cycle you’re on and what your current goal is.
    I’m currently on:
    Sat: 350mg sustanon, 300mg deca, 50mg Masteron, 50mg tren Ace
    Tues: 150mg primobolan enan, 50mg Test prop, 50mg tren ace, 50mg masteron
    Thurs: 150mg primobolan enan, 50mg Test prop, 50mg tren ace, 50mg masteron
    Every morning 2ius HGH, 100mcg T4
    Preworkout: 25mg tadalifil
    For sunless tanning and sex drive/erections: 500mcg melanotan II after dinner

My goal is 5% body fat by summer. I would like to maintain my current weight of 214Lbs while losing body fat.

test 250mgs E4D
    deca 250mgs E4D

got up to 245ish over winter at around 12%bf

cutting now. will be 225lbs by may under 10%.

drugs and dose stay the same during cutting and bulking only diet changes.

i wouldnt recommend 5%bf. I've been as low as 6ish% and i was weak and low energy. didnt realize it until i got back up to 8-10%

ultimate goal is 250lbs under 10% but that will require higher doses and i'm pretty happy right now so i'm not pushing it too fast. i like to grow on as little as possible for as long as possible before i up the dose. i'm naturally aggressive so when i go crazy with the doses i have a hard time keeping my cool over the smallest shit. so i have to be careful with my dose and drug choice. on tren i'd be in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      test 250mgs E4D
      deca 250mgs E4D

got up to 245ish over winter at around 12%bf

cutting now. will be 225lbs by may under 10%.

drugs and dose stay the same during cutting and bulking only diet changes.

i wouldnt recommend 5%bf. I've been as low as 6ish% and i was weak and low energy. didnt realize it until i got back up to 8-10%

ultimate goal is 250lbs under 10% but that will require higher doses and i'm pretty happy right now so i'm not pushing it too fast. i like to grow on as little as possible for as long as possible before i up the dose. i'm naturally aggressive so when i go crazy with the doses i have a hard time keeping my cool over the smallest shit. so i have to be careful with my dose and drug choice. on tren i'd be in prison.
      That’s smart to only use the minimum to grow.
      250Lbs is a lot of weight. I can’t weigh that much these days. When i was 265Lbs i was out of breath just walking to my car. Haha I’ve only been 5% once for a show and i did get very weak. It was the only time I’ve had glute striations. My energy was fine though. The lighter i get the more energy i usually have.

Comment

I'm on 1.5g test, probably going to bring it down to 1g, don't feel that 1.5g is needed and worried it may start leading to unwanted sides.

Comment

Originally posted by RamboStallone View Post
          I'm on 1.5g test, probably going to bring it down to 1g, don't feel that 1.5g is needed and worried it may start leading to unwanted sides.
          Do you have plan on adding HGH or GH Peptides?

Comment

I'm 5'9" weighing 219 right now. Not sure of bf%. My avatar is a recent pic as of a week or so ago. I'm on 350mg a week of test and 2.5iu hgh a day. I try and keep it simple.

I'd like to hit 225 at the same bf%.

Comment

400mgs of supertest and 50mgs of superdrol ED...AVI....IS current look.

5'8" 195lbs

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
                Do you have plan on adding HGH or GH Peptides?
                No, not at this time. I've given it a thought a few times though, I know it would help fatloss but I'm just too busy and can't be bothered taking them lol.

Comment

5'6 220lbs 8 percent BF

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                    5'6 220lbs 8 percent BF

Nice goal to achieve, in 20yrs:clapback:..you got the height on lockdown

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      Nice goal to achieve, in 20yrs:clapback:..you got the height on lockdown
                      Yea u will get to where I am one day phaggot

Comment

how i feel in this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          how i feel in this thread being the only one of proper manly height...

Let's not forget in the beginning of SM you were 5'8" or something like that. Now you grew to 6'8". lol

Comment

How I feel on clomid

Comment

and you haven't changed at all. :D

okay you put on 7 ounces in 15 years i give you that.

Comment

Working...
                              X