Giving blood during cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving blood during cycle

I've read on the boards a lot of people concerned about giving blood with test in it and how it is received. I don't care about that at all.

I want to know if it will affect your cycle. If you are giving away a pint of blood wouldn't that reduce the amount of gear running through your system and therefore "water down" all those injections?

Giving blood helps your WBC and RBC count.

It lowers it for some.

I never have

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      Giving blood helps your WBC and RBC count.

It lowers it for some.

I never have
      I know what it is for dickhead!

I want to know if it will reduce the effects of the cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        I know what it is for dickhead!

I want to know if it will reduce the effects of the cycle.
        How long you been on these forums and you ask a dumb shit question like that? Fuck sake. The answer is no you simpleton sissy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          How long you been on these forums and you ask a dumb shit question like that? Fuck sake. The answer is no you simpleton sissy.
          Care to provide any actual facts or should I just take your word for it and believe all the bro science bullshit like you.

Comment

You've never given blood in your life I guarantee it

Comment

Care to provide any actual facts or should I just take your word for it and believe all the bro science bullshit like you.
              no you're right. giving up a few vials of blood will harm your cycle... lol

yes redback, there are tons of studies out there for steroid users that goes over giving blood minimizing steroid cycle effects. lol. all we have to go on is bro science and experimentation you stupid shit.

Comment

no you're right. giving up a few vials of blood will harm your cycle... lol

yes redback, there are tons of studies out there for steroid users that goes over giving blood minimizing steroid cycle effects. lol. all we have to go on is bro science and experimentation you stupid shit.
                You are deflecting from giving a real answer and you are also carrying baggage across from other threads. Be a man and answer with an educated response you dumb canoli.

Comment

You've never given blood in your life I guarantee it
                  i've given blood multiple times and there was a huge thread about it after rocket kept telling me my blood was "thick". turns out it was perfectly fine. i attribute that to fish oil that i take daily because it acts like aspirin in the blood. that of course is bro science though.

Comment

You are deflecting from giving a real answer and you are also carrying baggage across from other threads. Be a man and answer with an educated response you dumb canoli.
                    let me say this very slow.

on your specific question. we have nothing but bro science to go on. there aren't scientific studies done on your exact question.

Comment

let me say this very slow.

on your specific question. we have nothing but bro science to go on. there aren't scientific studies done on your exact question.
                      There have been studies regarding TRt and blood donation. I thought you might be able to shed more light but you are too lazy and stupid to answer with anything actually helpful.

Great forum bro. Well done.

Comment

There have been studies regarding TRt and blood donation. I thought you might be able to shed more light but you are too lazy and stupid to answer with anything actually helpful.

Great forum bro. Well done.
                        Once again. There is not a study that is specificly designed to look into whether or not giving blood makes a steroid cycle less effective. You are asking for something that I cannot give. The answer can only be from experience and bro science. I don't know what you can't under about that.

Comment

I've read on the boards a lot of people concerned about giving blood with test in it and how it is received. I don't care about that at all.

I want to know if it will affect your cycle. If you are giving away a pint of blood wouldn't that reduce the amount of gear running through your system and therefore "water down" all those injections?
                          It will not effect your cycle, but your RBC will jump back up withing 12 weeks.. they die off every 120 days

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                            It will not effect your cycle, but your RBC will jump back up withing 12 weeks.. they die off every 120 days

Thanks bro

Comment

Thanks bro
                              You got it. And I meant to say your rbc will come back in 2 weeks

Comment

Working...
                              X