Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you take T4 with your HGH to make it more anabolic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you take T4 with your HGH to make it more anabolic?

Have you guys read the article by Anthony Roberts explaining why it’s best to use T4 with HGH? I feel like my fat loss is definitely accelerated by adding T4 to HGH. I am currently taking 100mcg T4 upon waking with my HGH. I remain fasted for 1 hour.

“If you’ve been using GH without T4, you’ve been wasting half your money – and if you’ve been using it with T3, you’ve been wasting your time. Start using T4 with your GH, and you’ll finally be getting the full results from your investment.” - Anthony Roberts

Here is the link to the full article:

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/t...rowth-hormone/

Thoughts???

Never used it but it's worth a look!

Comment

You should try to fast for 2 hours after you take it. I always wake up around 4am, take a piss, take my T4 and go back to bed until 6am then I'm good to go.

Comment

Let me see if i can explain it all in a brief summary.

When adding t3 to gh and not t4 , i believe you are essentially shutting down the conversion process of T4 to T3.
        When you have an over abundance of T3
        The body will not convert any excess T4 into T3 which will limit your GH effectiveness.
        When adding T4 instead of T3 we are essentially enhancing the conversion and allowing moreT4 to convert T3.
        So we want to keep or T4 levels in the normal range and still have an abundance of T3, which should allow your GH to be more effective.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

It seems confusing. I know t4 converts to t3 and it's stronger, and the only difference is the fact t4 loses the iodine molecule I believe and becomes t3. I have family that is hypo, so I remember learning about all this. Just trying to put it together as to how they interact with the hgh. Does anyone have blood work before t4 use and after and has it enhanced numbers wise?

Comment

I've always taken t4 with hgh, and when im cutting I'll as t3 as well and it definitely does the trick. 100mcg t4 and 50 t3 sheds fat and also proper diet with cardio

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
              I've always taken t4 with hgh, and when im cutting I'll as t3 as well and it definitely does the trick. 100mcg t4 and 50 t3 sheds fat and also proper diet with cardio
              I’m afraid to take T3 with my HGH after reading that article. I just take 100mcg T4.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
                I’m afraid to take T3 with my HGH after reading that article. I just take 100mcg T4.
                I got some t4 coming. So we shall see. T3 wouldn't hurt you. It just may be a little much for some people because it can shut your thyroid down and throw off your body entirely. I am always wary of anything to do with my thyroid and God forsaken tren

Comment

Try and let me know. Never felt anything form t4. T3 for me.

Comment

T4 does nothing to me with gh, 25mcg of t3 on the other hand seems to help fat loss

Comment

Working...
                    X