The Anabolic Revolution is on Social Media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Anabolic Revolution is on Social Media

Hello my friends, Andre here from MyoGen with a brief guide to our social media networks, including how you can interact with MyoGen directly.

From our beginnings, building a strong community that inspires athletes has been a key focus for us. Our far reaching social networks are tools to connect and build relationships with our customers. These networks serve as the perfect platform to reach our athletes. However, the goal hasn’t changed since our beginnings. We want to connect with our customers to motivate and enable them to perform better.

The ever increasing popularity and reach of social media allows us new ways to accomplish these goals. We expect the future will continue to provide new tools to enhance connectivity and communication and MyoGen will continue to explore these.

We are currently building positive relationships and inspiring athletes on popular digital channels like Instagram, and YouTube. Further to these goals, we also interact and share technical information and our latest research with moderators and members of various forums such as this one.

MyoGen is at your service, providing access to the ultimate anabolic gear, expert guidance, incredible experiences and endless motivation.

That’s all I have for today, but I will be back again soon with some great news about the MyoGen brand ambassador program and how you can earn some great free products!

If you haven't had a chance to check it out, the MyoGen Instagram page has some great photos!

Perfect motivation for the week ahead!

Comment

Whatever

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Social media and aas spells disaster imo. Like these tards on fb who openly post pics of their gear and where they irdered fdom...not too bright.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Whatever

Don't be jelly because she got bigger legs than you:weights:

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Don't be jelly because she got bigger legs than you:weights:
            I fuck her thats for damn sure, but that bitch on YouTube need to stop talking...

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              I fuck her thats for damn sure, but that bitch on YouTube need to stop talking...

I didn't listen to it, is she that annoying? Those legs though...they got me like....duhhhhhhh

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                I didn't listen to it, is she that annoying? Those legs though...they got me like....duhhhhhhh

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                No but obviously she is on every video.

Comment

Working...
                X