Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oral liquid or tablets? Which one do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral liquid or tablets? Which one do you prefer?

Oral liquid or tablets? Which one do you prefer?
    When selecting products like winstrol, anavar,etc. you will find there are both oral liquids and tablets on the market. Many might be confused which one they should choose? What is the difference between them?
    In fact, no matter oral liquid or tablets, they bear a same function. Tablets are the most popular and lowest cost type of dosage. They always have a fixed dosage. Many choose it because they get used to it.
    Oral liquid is usually made of solutions, suspensions, elixirs and concentrates. Some even have syrup to add much enticing flavor to it. They offer better compliance in people who don�t like swallowing tablets. And they have a more flexible dosage control than a fixed-dose tablet.
    Which one do you prefer?

tablets.

liquid orals and capsules look like some booty underground stuff.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Caps or pills for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tablets look the most professional but I like liquid because you can change the dosage easily.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          Tablets look the most professional but I like liquid because you can change the dosage easily.
          Yep me too.

Comment

I’ve used capsules, tablets, and oral liquid suspensions. If the source is good then it doesn’t matter to me. I think tablets look the most professional if you’re selling them.

Comment

Pills/caps are superior due to storage time alone.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken View Post
                Pills/caps are superior due to storage time alone.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
                You buy stuff and not use it for years? Anything I buy gets used within a couple months.

Comment

You buy stuff and not use it for years? Anything I buy gets used within a couple months.
                  My stuff lasts many years. I've had to throw out liquids for bacteria growth. They just don't last.

Comment

haha bs. you collect gear like an old lady collects porcelain dolls. :D

Comment

You nutcase you are using too much.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
                        I’ve used capsules, tablets, and oral liquid suspensions. If the source is good then it doesn’t matter to me. I think tablets look the most professional if you’re selling them.
                        I agree. Some do have advantages like liquid is more flexible dosing, tabs and caps are easier to deal with, etc, but at the end if the product is good, there is no difference.

Comment

I tend to like the tablets more because I let my gear sit around sometimes before using. But I do like how you can change the dose with liquid

Comment

Working...
                          X