No announcement yet.

Year long runs on sponsorship cycles from this board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chadd have you switched to pharma gh? homer is done as far as I know. the new customs thing has pretty much chased him out of the US.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      I'm still debating if I should get back on Tren, but that might back fire... lol. I will wait till I get back from the states

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      Please get back on tren......NOT

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        I'm still debating if I should get back on Tren, but that might back fire... lol. I will wait till I get back from the states

gonna give it to you straight. your a stupid fuck thinking about getting back on tren. it will put your mind in a bad place. roller coaster of emotions, loss of sleep, extreme thoughts etc.. you seem pretty good lately in terms of your mindset, now your talking about adding in the worst steroid in terms of its effects on the brain. don't be a stupid shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          gonna give it to you straight. your a stupid fuck thinking about getting back on tren. it will put your mind in a bad place. roller coaster of emotions, loss of sleep, extreme thoughts etc.. you seem pretty good lately in terms of your mindset, now your talking about adding in the worst steroid in terms of its effects on the brain. don't be a stupid shit.
          Times 2!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

chadd have you switched to pharma gh? homer is done as far as I know. the new customs thing has pretty much chased him out of the US.
            No. Still have some left from what I bought before. But I can get TP's backs & greys. They are the same as homers. I will just pay a little more to get them domestic and not international.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              No. Still have some left from what I bought before. But I can get TP's backs & greys. They are the same as homers. I will just pay a little more to get them domestic and not international.
              those will disappear soon.

unless they ship from china to europe and then to US they arent going to be available for long. the chinese GH sources seem lazy. they don't want to send to a different country before sending to US.

Comment

those will disappear soon.

unless they ship from china to europe and then to US they arent going to be available for long. the chinese GH sources seem lazy. they don't want to send to a different country before sending to US.
                If ya'll have no problems in UK I can get you a source where I got my ansomone.. not sure how much you guys pay

Comment

Yeah but the US is a huge part of their business. You better believe they will figure out a way to get them here. They might be lazy but in the end it's all about making money.

Comment

Don't come off rado.

You know who comes off? Chadd comes off. Guy ran 57 cycles and used more GH then all of us combined and gained 2lbs since 1987.
                    HA AHHHH that's funny shit:rofl::rofl:

Comment

chadds a turd

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                        Rado, I started running the var as a pre work out a while back. Instead of doing it split daily I took the 50 mg 2 hours prior to gym time... I like it..:D
                        I was doing that with var but i don’t like the way i feel on var. My muscles feel dry like they’re going to cramp. I love taking anadrol and dbol a couple hours preworkout especially on arm day. I did that yesterday with 30mg dbol and 50mg anadrol. The pump was great! My endurance was better too. I try not to use orals too often but they really are a great preworkout.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
                          I was doing that with var but i don’t like the way i feel on var. My muscles feel dry like they’re going to cramp. I love taking anadrol and dbol a couple hours preworkout especially on arm day. I did that yesterday with 30mg dbol and 50mg anadrol. The pump was great! My endurance was better too. I try not to use orals too often but they really are a great preworkout.
                          Me n var work..lots of strength and endurance on it. I drink way more water then normal when I'm running it . First time I ran it I got calf cramps but haven't since. Pumps are great.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                            Me n var work..lots of strength and endurance on it. I drink way more water then normal when I'm running it . First time I ran it I got calf cramps but haven't since. Pumps are great.

I drink a gallon and a half of water a day but for some reason i just don’t feel right on anavar. I probably don’t have enough sodium in my diet. My feet cramp on it. Hahaha

Comment

Supposedly Dallas McCarver was big into anavar with doses of 400mg per day.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
                                Supposedly Dallas McCarver was big into anavar with doses of 400mg per day.
                                Damn...that's an ass load...

Comment

Working...
                                X