ANTOINE VAILLANT: DRUG ADDICTION TO COMEBACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANTOINE VAILLANT: DRUG ADDICTION TO COMEBACK

Canadian bodybuilding sensation Antoine Vaillant joins Dave Palumbo for a tell-all interview about the harrowing tales of a once promising bodybuilding career that nearly went to ruins on the count of drug abuse and a derailing lifestyle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQWk34cBG_w

bump for bori. i think you will like this one bro.

Comment

$20 bucks says he slips up right after the show and goes back to rec drugs. he's gonna have that attitude after the show of "i deserve a little fun after all this hard work". especially if he doesn't place well. the mental fuck will be hard for an addict. hope i'm wrong. seems like a good dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        $20 bucks says he slips up right after the show and goes back to rec drugs. he's gonna have that attitude after the show of "i deserve a little fun after all this hard work". especially if he doesn't place well. the mental fuck will be hard for an addict. hope i'm wrong. seems like a good dude.
        Yep. That’s a very likely possibility. I’ve seen it way too many times with friends.

Comment

Regan's crew. Canadian Mooooselim turd!!...

Nah I like his videos. He mad chill

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

mooslim you say? fuck him!

Comment

mooslim you say? fuck him!
              No idea of his background.. still Canada.. fook him

Comment

french canadian i believe you stupid fuck you!

Comment

french canadian i believe you stupid fuck you!
                  They are never welcome in Meruca that's fo sho.. unless you are GSP

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                    They are never welcome in Meruca that's fo sho.. unless you are GSP

French have become one of our closest allies. i'd say even more so then UK.

Comment

Yup...any addict who thinks like that, especially one without a strong support network, will ultimately relapse. I've done it so many times. Get clean, do good, gain stuff back, "I deserve a little off hours fun" and right back to the mix.

I've git 6mnths back from a horrendous 5yr relapse. I deserve nothing extra for staying clean except be the best I can, do for others like it's been done for me and stay a productive member of society. Little perks now and then like new clothes or toys...that's cool. To celebrate the right way, for me, not what I expect others to follow as some can party in Fri and end it. I can't.

Getting clean and staying that way was the best decision I've made.

Comment

Dude like 20 days out and already depressed and broke up with his girl that they were so ever happy on RX muscle interview.
                        Hope we don't see a relapse

https://youtu.be/dFxhd1-P_n0

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                          Dude like 20 days out and already depressed and broke up with his girl that they were so ever happy on RX muscle interview.
                          Hope we don't see a relapse

https://youtu.be/dFxhd1-P_n0

yea he don't have the mind for it. you need to be a certain type of person to deal with bodybuilding at that level. he has the genetics but not the mind. he's a scatter brain. all over the place mentally. the greats lived, ate, and breathed bodybuilding and they did it because they loved it. you don't get that vibe from Antoine at all.

Comment

yea he don't have the mind for it. you need to be a certain type of person to deal with bodybuilding at that level. he has the genetics but not the mind. he's a scatter brain. all over the place mentally. the greats lived, ate, and breathed bodybuilding and they did it because they loved it. you don't get that vibe from Antoine at all.
                            And that's why folks. I don't compete lol

Comment

If regan beats him I wonder how he will be at a mental state. Considering they are both friends.
                              I been following Antoine prep and he say he is there to win and no bullshit.
                              If he doesn't get first place,IMO he won't. His mental state will he fucked up

Comment

Working...
                              X