Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    You got the mk677 gut bloat yet?
    No.. keeping the carbs low for most part week.

Took a pill earlier at 6pm. Seems like it fucks with my sleep if i do.it later.

Feel asleep arpund 8pm and now i just woke up. Its 130am

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Been on the mk677 for 2 weeks now. only 10 mgs... felt pretty strong today, but I think the effects have diminshed. no tiredness, no hunger, no cts.. dreams are still some what vivid. i get a pump and fullness but not like i did in the beginning. its either up the dose or pause.. will take a few days off the mk and start back again

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Been on the mk677 for 2 weeks now. only 10 mgs... felt pretty strong today, but I think the effects have diminshed. no tiredness, no hunger, no cts.. dreams are still some what vivid. i get a pump and fullness but not like i did in the beginning. its either up the dose or pause.. will take a few days off the mk and start back again
        thats what happens to me! but you fucks were telling me i dont know shit! :clapback:

seriously there has to be something in the body that adapts. mk-677 hits me like a brick for 2 weeks and then nothing. weird shit.

Comment

Been on the mk677 for 2 weeks now. only 10 mgs... felt pretty strong today, but I think the effects have diminshed. no tiredness, no hunger, no cts.. dreams are still some what vivid. i get a pump and fullness but not like i did in the beginning. its either up the dose or pause.. will take a few days off the mk and start back again

workout today

warm up treadmill 10 mins

flat bench press drop sets

incline dumbell 90lbs each side

incline flies lower weights, focus on botom stretch

barbell curl 4 sets, different weight

cable xover top and bottom 4 sets each

treadmill 15percent incline fast walk 15 mins

Comment

thats what happens to me! but you fucks were telling me i dont know shit! :clapback:

seriously there has to be something in the body that adapts. mk-677 hits me like a brick for 2 weeks and then nothing. weird shit.
            Only problem i had was taking it too late; i have a hard time going to sleep. Then mid afternoon im tired as fuck.
            I don't get none of that now.
            Definitely a weird suppliment

Comment

• Im about 182 now from 172 when I was off everything and this was about 400 caloric deficit from my maintenance

Also changed my diet up. Going for a lean bulk/recomp or whatever..

Low carbs is not for me!!

Comment

• me neither bro. low carbs kills me mentally and physically. strength and fullness plummets.

Comment

me neither bro. low carbs kills me mentally and physically. strength and fullness plummets.
                  What's crazy is I'm back on high carb and I get hungry again within the hour....especially if i eat white rice..
                  Today im just eating oats and the hunger is settles...

All my carb meals are 50grams.. except my pre workout meal: 50 grams weighted oats with 40 grams banana some almonds a whey, then 1 hour go workout

Comment

• I will never get that 10 percent Bf. Unless i take some serious drugs or fucking cardio an hour a day and that ain't happening lol

Comment

• 5 hours a sleep. Tinnitus got me fucked up. Still went sauce @ the gym..

Back day

One arm barbell row: warm up

Rack pulls

Pullups

Barbell row

Hyperextension with a dumbell

Sitting Row SS triceps

10 min cardio

Comment

I will never get that 10 percent Bf. Unless i take some serious drugs or fucking cardio an hour a day and that ain't happening lol

all i did was cut out all fat. when i was at my leanest around 5-6% (too lean btw, lost tons of muscle) i ate nothing but protein and carbs. do that long enough and you will get shredded. i was literally under 10 grams of fat per day.

Comment

all i did was cut out all fat. when i was at my leanest around 5-6% (too lean btw, lost tons of muscle) i ate nothing but protein and carbs. do that long enough and you will get shredded. i was literally under 10 grams of fat per day.
                          Foook that.. lowest i keep my fats are 30 grams.. u need fats more than u need carbs.. no wonder why u felt like shit...
                          I'm good the way i am..
                          Carb cycle

Comment

Working...
                          X