New cycle will begin June 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cycle will begin June 1st

Taking the entire month of May off...just will train as normal and next cycle will for sure be primo ace or enanthate...and some sort of text mix....this I will run for a good long time

Now this is me speculating my liver values being raised due to my orals, but I've also been on pure thistle.

The dosing? I'm still going to figure that out and play with it..

I will get real primo from the best source I know and in the process of getting real pharma primo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Why are you taking a month off? That gives your body enough time to crash but not recover. Either drop your test to 150mg/wk for a month or just come off for a while and let you body recover.

Comment

Bayer primo???

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        Why are you taking a month off? That gives your body enough time to crash but not recover. Either drop your test to 150mg/wk for a month or just come off for a while and let you body recover.
        Just because...kinda tired of taking shit ED OR EOD....if I was that concerned then I'd stay on some minimal...I'm at a point that I know how or when to recover and what to take.

It's taken me a few years to button stuff up but I got a good idea now...

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Just because...kinda tired of taking shit ED OR EOD....if I was that concerned then I'd stay on some minimal...I'm at a point that I know how or when to recover and what to take.

It's taken me a few years to button stuff up but I got a good idea now...

So it's a good idea to crash for a month? That's what you learned after all those years? Not talking smack Rado but that makes as much sense as wiping before you take a shit. lol If you're trying to give your body a break, then do just that. Coming off for a month will do nothing good for you.

Comment

So it's a good idea to crash for a month? That's what you learned after all those years? Not talking smack Rado but that makes as much sense as wiping before you take a shit. lol If you're trying to give your body a break, then do just that. Coming off for a month will do nothing good for you.
            I just want a month of a break. That's all. I get what you're saying, but I am not concerned either.

Comment

sounds like he just wants to stop pinning for a month. i can understand that, shit does get old after awhile.

i can definitely see the benefit in terms of dropping orals even for a month. liver enzymes can improve dramatically.

i agree with you in terms of hormone recovery. test will crash to nothing but it sounds like he's not concerned with that and just taking a simple month break.

Comment

Have you ever thought about trt dose with sub q injections. I remember beast trying it but I'm guessing it wasn't a trt dose either. A lot of vets giving great feedback on it. They say they respond better to it than IM and gives them that break of injecting into the muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  sounds like he just wants to stop pinning for a month. i can understand that, shit does get old after awhile.

i can definitely see the benefit in terms of dropping orals even for a month. liver enzymes can improve dramatically.

i agree with you in terms of hormone recovery. test will crash to nothing but it sounds like he's not concerned with that and just taking a simple month break.
                  Summed up pretty much.

Just need a bit of a break.

Comment

Have you ever thought about trt dose with sub q injections. I remember beast trying it but I'm guessing it wasn't a trt dose either. A lot of vets giving great feedback on it. They say they respond better to it than IM and gives them that break of injecting into the muscle.
                    I have.

Just need a good break, that's all. Just want to take that month and look at my options.

I also plan on getting lots of primo and doing more research as well.

At this point, I want to play around with primo. My goal is to find a good oil that I can take all year long, other than test. And in between, switch to an oral for a bit, then go back off them.

I want to keep lean and dense as I have for the past 3 plus years. And I'd be damn if I took an oral that long lol

Comment

Rado have you ever donated blood the whole time you been on gear?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by boricuarage79; 04-26-18, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                        Rado have you ever donated blood the whole time you been on gear?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                        No...don't need to do it nor will I ever.

Comment

yea rocket swore i'd have "thick blood" from not donating. had blood work and it was fine.

i do take fish oil though so i think that helped thin the blood.

Comment

yea rocket swore i'd have "thick blood" from not donating. had blood work and it was fine.

Shit I was on eq 700 mg for 16 weeks and they thought I would die.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had my labs and last time, my rbc and wbc were the highest ever been, but it barely cracked the high mark by like 2 points..

When I'm just on my regular stuff, like just test and var or winny, I never have any sort of elevated enzymes period.

Nothing to be alarmed over.

I'll have labs done next week and will go from there.

Comment

Working...
                              X