Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New delivery system. And goodbye MoneyGram.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New delivery system. And goodbye MoneyGram.

I think it's not a secret for anyone - our main problem is the speed of delivery. And finally we were able to solve this problem.

We introduced a new delivery system.

Now all orders more than $ 500 will be sent via express shiping for free.

Average time of standard shiping: 11-26 days

Average delivery time express shiping: 6 - 13 days.

You can also use "express shiping" for small orders, it will cost an additional 10 $.

And less significant news - MoneyGram is no longer available as a method of payment.

Thank you for attention, Select HGH

Lol they sure do teach people to wait im going on day 18 and my nordis are still sat in russia hope express is actually faster.

Comment

Lmao @ the sloth.

Slow ass Soviets.

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
        I think it's not a secret for anyone - our main problem is the speed of delivery. And finally we were able to solve this problem.

We introduced a new delivery system.

Now all orders more than $ 500 will be sent via express shiping for free.

Average time of standard shiping: 11-26 days

Average delivery time express shiping: 6 - 13 days.

You can also use "express shiping" for small orders, it will cost an additional 10 $.

And less significant news - MoneyGram is no longer available as a method of payment.

Thank you for attention, Select HGH

Fun movie

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I will check the new transit time to Europe and will report. However this can affect gh potency.
          The only growth that can be stored at room temperature under 30 degree are Genotropin and Sizen

Comment

8 days after money sent and no tracking and no one ever answering email? :disagree:mmm, definitely not serious.
            My patience is ended.
            I will wait just 2 days more before calling as Scammer and positing Boris bank details all over the web and every forums. I have all the weekend :thumup:
            Just to avoid that other bros get fucked with scams.
            I were on other forums i.e Outlawmuscle before you were born... believe me I can loss few hundred of buck but will will loose more.:whistle
            Last edited by Chemical_doc; 05-10-18, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Has anyone tested their kits recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical_doc View Post
                8 days after money sent and no tracking and no one ever answering email? :disagree:mmm, definitely not serious.
                My patience is ended.
                I will wait just 2 days more before calling as Scammer and positing Boris bank details all over the web and every forums. I have all the weekend :thumup:
                Just to avoid that other bros get fucked with scams.
                I were on other forums i.e Outlawmuscle before you were born... believe me I can loss few hundred of buck but will will loose more.:whistle
                Let me send them an email and see what's up.

Comment

Package has been received. I will try this Nordi when I run out of a Humatrope cartridge.
                  I've tried almost every growth, and Nordi is by far the best I've ever used.
                  If this Russian Nordi are as expected then no need to search for anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical_doc View Post
                    Package has been received. I will try this Nordi when I run out of a Humatrope cartridge.
                    I've tried almost every growth, and Nordi is by far the best I've ever used.
                    If this Russian Nordi are as expected then no need to search for anything else.
                    Good to hear bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X