Our Authorized Reseller Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Authorized Reseller Network

Hi all, this is Andre from MyoGen with an announcement about our official resellers network and an explanation of the advantages and benefits to both resellers and consumers.

Please click below for a presentation on on authorized distributor network and the benefits it can offer you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZb3UAvihss

Our authorized reseller network is truly global and always available to assist those in need of sales and technical support.

Authorized MyoGen dealers strive to deliver exceptional customer service to help you make the right choices. Our authorized retailers deliver the quality products you expect and deserve when you buy any MyoGen product.

Advantages for Consumers
    • The most up to date product information and individual promotional offers.
    • Knowledge that the products were purchased by specifically selected and trusted resellers directly from MyoGen.
    • Highly reduced risk of counterfeit products, or products that have been opened or tampered with prior to purchase.
    • Product support and expert advice from any authorized MyoGen reseller.

Advantages for Resellers
    • Our Authorized Resellers receive continuous product and updates from MyoGens reseller support teams.
    • World class R&D and Production facility.
    • A commercial grade portfolio of products, tested to the highest standards

If you want to know more about our authorized reseller network, or even want to become an authorized reseller yourself, please visit: https://myogenlabs.com/resellers/

Or email [email protected] or PM me directly

I'll see you in a couple of days when I will back with a copy of the official MyoGen press release!

This shit is retarded.. Bouncer how you still got these guys up baffles me... it's like a generic robot talking

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      This shit is retarded.. Bouncer how you still got these guys up baffles me... it's like a generic robot talking

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      they have the right to advertise bro. at least they don't post 50 ads a day.

but i do agree, they need to be more personal and get their gear into some testers hands. people aren't really impressed with some sales rep lady that has no clue about AAS on youtube.

Comment

Working...
      X